Texas Governor packs heat and a CHL - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Governor packs heat and a CHL

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceFrank View Post
    He said he took his weapon out and "charged" it.
    The super capacitors in his Phaser had to warm up?

I don't know if this is still the case, but I am pretty sure that Idaho had a bounty on coyotes back in the late 70's.

I guess that I could google it.

I'm just surprised that he doesn't carry with one in the chamber. He said he took his weapon out and "charged" it.
    I enjoyed this comment
    "I don't care that he shot the coyote. The fact that he was JOGGING with a GUN is what upsets me. "

As a politician, we know the Gov put his best spin on this incident. The Gov will get quite a few votes for taking down that evil puppy killing varmint.

The Gov used a laser? They don't work so well in daylight. Good shooting with that 380. I wonder how close that coyote was?

Now if the Gov could find a way to legally shoot a liberal, he could gain even more votes.

Politicians, don't you just love to hate em?

A .380 Ruger? I bet it was an LCP........love that gun.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I enjoyed this comment
    "I don't care that he shot the coyote. The fact that he was JOGGING with a GUN is what upsets me. "

As a politician, we know the Gov put his best spin on this incident. The Gov will get quite a few votes for taking down that evil puppy killing varmint.

The Gov used a laser? They don't work so well in daylight. Good shooting with that 380. I wonder how close that coyote was?

Now if the Gov could find a way to legally shoot a liberal, he could gain even more votes.

Politicians, don't you just love to hate em?
    He might've been doing a pre-dawn run. Coyotes are nocturnal, after all. They're not generally much for daylight hunting. Unless they're really hungry or sick - as in rabies.

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

7. Perry is not thought of very highly in this household. He is a true politician and everything he does to benefit Perry. See as it took so long to make it public, I wonder about the validity of his story.

Ken

I'm just surprised that he doesn't carry with one in the chamber. He said he took his weapon out and "charged" it.

oh no!!!, no more "should I carry with a round in the chamber" topics!!

handgonnetoter Guest
    I don't blame him a bit. America has to get its common sense back. I'm sure he felt that the critter might attack, so he did what he HAD to do, not so much as what he WANTED to do. Years ago, I was on guard duty in the Marines, and I got my butt ran up a tree by about 30 or so Coyotes. Here I am at two a.m. in the middle of the night and I see just a couple of them, then in about five or so minutes, they were running a "wagon train" circle around me and getting closer and closer. I climbed up the tree a few branches and sat there, with my M-16 set to full auto, and waited it out until they finally got bored and left. (Thirty minutes or so) Most seem to shy away from you, but I think in numbers, they will attack.

Running with a gun is a smart thing to do. Anyone here think criminals will pass up someone running so as not to interrupt their work out. I have a chest pack that is made especially for this. Works better than a fanny pack for running. To much bouncing around with a fanny pack.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    SafePacker when jogging. How many joggers are mugged/raped/attacked by animals each year?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast