Top 101 counties with firearms in their homes

Thread: Top 101 counties with firearms in their homes

Top 101 counties with firearms in their homes

Interesting site. I'm not sure how up to date this info is but still interesting. Check out the forum also. Great info if you are looking to relocate to another area!

Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that keep firearms around their homes
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I really wonder were they got there data. There is not a Texas city in the top 100. I do not think this takes into consideration gun ownership that are not registered with Big Brother

I thought that was pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing it. There are several counties around me on the list, but the one I live in isn't there - probably because people out here chase survey takers & the Gov't off their land with guns!

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    I really wonder were they got there data. There is not a Texas city in the top 100. I do not think this takes into consideration gun ownership that are not registered with Big Brother
    +1. I know there are a lot of gun owners in my county but we probably made the top 100 list of least likely to tell anyone asking if we have a gun. Or in other words top 100 most likely not to trust the government having that information.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

There is not a Texas city in the top 100.
    Harris county and Dallas county both made the list coming in at 73 and 82 respectively.

I did notice that 4 counties in UT made the list. I love this state!!! Plenty of guns and plenty of public land to shoot them on.
    There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way." - C. S. Lewis