What caliber is your primary carry gun? - Page 10

View Poll Results: What caliber is your primary carry gun?

Voters
377. You may not vote on this poll

25 6.63%
  • 9mm

94 24.93%
  • 10mm

4 1.06%
  • .38 special

18 4.77%
  • .357 mag

15 3.98%
  • .357 sig

9 2.39%
  • .40 S&W

71 18.83%
  • .45 acp

129 34.22%
  • .454 Casull/.45 Colt

0 0%
  • Other

12 3.18%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What caliber is your primary carry gun?

I am starting to carry a Mosquito .22 caliber. Easy to hide in a purse and easy to get to.
    Sharon Schuckman
    Put on the Armor of God. And carry the biggest weapon you have.

Usually the G36 but sometimes the LCP or S&W 442 .38 depending on what I'm wearing/doing and where I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    i had people ask me why i carried a desert eagle. i told them i like it. it is heavy though. i still carry it on occasion.
    Honestly if there was a way to carry it even sort of concealed, I would......on occastion.......just because I could

I carry a S&W 3913.

It depends on the weather. If it is nice out I carry a Makarov 9mm while I carry an XD45 if the weather is cool enough to wear some cover.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Yep, in Nevada you have to Qualify ($10) with your weapon and then go down to the CCW office and get it added to your permit ($25). But supposedly they just passed if you have a revolver on your permit, you can then carry any revolver but I'm following up on that.
    The part about revolvers is correct. i received my NV CCW December last. My instructor lent me his revolver to qualify. Once you do that, you can carry any revolver. It's on my permit along with my 2 Glocks and my Kimber.

My primary carry is a G30 with 230g Speer Gold Dots
    1st runner up is my Kimber TLE/RL II with 230g +p HST.

The different loads are only because that is all I have been able to test so far due to JHP.45 availability being a bit spotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Honestly if there was a way to carry it even sort of concealed, I would......on occastion.......just because I could
    There would be one good thing about carrying a Desert Eagle 50 or a 454 Casull, accuracy would not be a big deal a BG hit with just ONE of those rounds would not never be a BG again

Thumbs up

My every day carry is a Glock 32 in a OWB Fobus holster, and on Sundays, it is the Glock 26, so not to print in the suit.

Take Care
    Conservative American Patriot
    GOA, NRA, USCCA, Ingunowner Member
    Glock 22RTF2, 26, 30, 32.

A big stick . . .

I, like Topspeed, carry a S&W 3913 9 mm a lot. It was the only gun most of the time for many years, but lately I use a Charter Arms Off Duty 38 Special instead, or as a BUG, because it is even easier to conceal and carry than the 3913.
    “Self defense is a primary law of nature, which no subsequent law of society can abolish; the immediate gift of the Creator, obliges everyone … to resist the first approaches of tyranny.” -- Elbridge Gerry

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast