I Lost My Girlfriend Over My Gun Beliefs - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I Lost My Girlfriend Over My Gun Beliefs

My fiancée doesn’t like em’ either but she’s not going to trash our relationship over it. She thinks that some places that are ‘nice’ shouldn’t require that I carry. I just shake my head and bite my lip. If criminals were only that well disciplined...
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

3. Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Ive been with my Fiance now for almost 2 1/2 years. Shes not for guns, then again, shes not really against them. She doesnt care that I OC in the house, or even CC when in public, its just something she doesnt care about. But for some odd reason, she refuses to shoot anything, even a .22
    Im sorry to hear you and your woman broke up, but someone will come along who isnt against your beliefs, and if she is against some of your beliefs, maybe she wont go on some Liberal rant that guns = bad = murder= jail.
    You have rights, and so does everyone else, everyone has different views as well. Just gotta live and learn. I found out the hard way as well...Hard enough living with a Liberal [who I must say sadly voted for Obama -.-' ] Oh well.
    Good luck bra.
    I like the way you think . The 2 people who died for us are examples of the Greatests . God Bless .

4. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Something really hot about chicks with guns...

Peace...
    Only one word needed DEFINITELY !!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    If she thought you were bad news, she needs to come to my house and take a tour.
    I love you Texans . We feel pretty much the same in Nevada . As you said I have the same here in Henderson . Get you some extra water and some M. R. E'.s . You never know when they will be needed !

You are young and there are plenty of nice beautiful women out their that are into guns.
    My Wife hates that I carry all the time even at home, but she shuts up because it will do her no good to say anything.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rich of henderson,nv. View Post
    I love you Texans . We feel pretty much the same in Nevada . As you said I have the same here in Henderson . Get you some extra water and some M. R. E'.s . You never know when they will be needed !
    Well thanks for the love, we do appreciate it. And come on down to Texas anytime, you will always be welcomed.

8. She's cute and I loved everything about her . . . except her gun views. I usually did

That to me would be a be a minor obstacle to over come unless there is more in depth to the story. Next go around be up front and stand firm your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Something really hot about chicks with guns...

Peace...
    No joke!

USA Carry - Glock Perfection's Album: Girls & Guns
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

You're better off without her. Get down, kiss the ground and sing praises to the heavens the relationship didn't go any farther.

11. Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    That to me would be a be a minor obstacle to over come unless there is more in depth to the story. Next go around be up front and stand firm your beliefs.
    ok, there is more to it: she was radically feminist/progressive, and I'm a stout conservative. It wouldn't have been bad if she wasn't b****ing all the time about what was going on in the news and then calling everyone who didn't agree with her an idiot and other expletives. I guess it was more her attitude I couldn't deal with.

I've learned my lesson: don't allow your relationships to revolve around "one thing" and appease others to continue such practices; you end up unhappier in the long run.

I've going out with a gorgeous blond tomorrow though. We'll see how this goes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast