Giving Your Firearm(s) A Name - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving Your Firearm(s) A Name

i call my m-4 DOG, cause it barks over here and bites out younder!

taurus:
    709Slim is "Buddy"
    738-----is of chorce "Little Buddy"
    Yes we refer to ours with names also so it helps hide the fact were talking about our weapons when out in public!
    But then again..We we also talk about guns in general! If its over heard Oh Well!!

4. Sorry. Didn't realize this was a rated G forum. We shouldn't allow talk about guns or killing either. It's bad for kids. Now go give barney a big hug.

Last edited by Anthony_I_Am; 05-14-2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Crybabies

wolfhunter Guest
    Anthony,
    Uncalled for and rule violation. Some of our members use the forum as a training asset for their kids.

6. My wife and I refer to any gun we may carry as "your friend". Or call it a "NUG" (from one of the MASH episodes). The only exception is my 450 marlin, it is know as the "Hammer of God"

7. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Anthony,
    Uncalled for and rule violation. Some of our members use the forum as a training asset for their kids.

My apologies for any member or their family I might have affended by using the word "*****". I figured it was most politically correct term than the other words I could've used there, as well as being the medically correct term for that part of the human anatomy.
    It is my understanding the term is used in every 6th grade sex ed class in every public school in America.

I'll put a note HUMOR: on every tongue-in-cheek post in the future so that anal retents don't think I'm throwing out an insult.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Anthony,

HUMOR: "Forums don't educate people, people educate people."

Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
    My wife and I refer to any gun we may carry as "your friend". Or call it a "NUG" (from one of the MASH episodes). The only exception is my 450 marlin, it is know as the "Hammer of God"
    HA! I remember that episode now! Good reference. The "your friend" reminded me, my wife often says "you wearing your manpiece?". She calls both of the guns I carry my "manpiece" interchangably. Now I'll sit back and wait for jokes as for manpiece having a double meaning... lol I got no shame, go for it
    Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

Reminds me of a case Mas Ayoob wrote about, when a prosecutor was grilling the justifiable citizen shooter and, picking up his gun used in self defense with two scared fingers for the jury to see, asked the defendant very smarmy "would you say this is your FAVORITE gun?" The defendant dryly replied, "It is now".

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinthebush View Post
    Reminds me of a case Mas Ayoob wrote about, when a prosecutor was grilling the justifiable citizen shooter and, picking up his gun used in self defense with two scared fingers for the jury to see, asked the defendant very smarmy "would you say this is your FAVORITE gun?" The defendant dryly replied, "It is now".
    That's great! He couldn't have had a better response! Perfect, simply perfect! LOL ....it is now....
    Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast