How would you have reacted to this??? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How would you have reacted to this???

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I believe that your actions under those circumstances would be considered justified. If I we're on the jury they would be. BTW, I apologize for my sarcasm, something my wife has to remind me of ever too often. The bike I really miss is the one I would really love to have, (maybe someday) the Rocker C.
    THX, but no apologies necessary. We were just having a discussion. I didn't consider it an argument of any kind. That Rocker C is a nice bike. You're still young enough to enjoy it. I hate to admit it, but that Geezer Glide is too comfortable for me to go back to a Softail. There ARE things you have to adjust to with age. <G> Like Kathern Hepburn said, "getting old ain't for wimps." You'll understand later. ROFL!!!!!!!!

When someone talks about the "Golden Years", they mean that all your GOLD goes to Doctor bills and medicine for your aches and pains. If it wasn't for ADVIL, I couldn't ride, shoot, or play golf!

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    THX, but no apologies necessary. We were just having a discussion. I didn't consider it an argument of any kind. That Rocker C is a nice bike. You're still young enough to enjoy it. I hate to admit it, but that Geezer Glide is too comfortable for me to go back to a Softail. There ARE things you have to adjust to with age. <G> Like Kathern Hepburn said, "getting old ain't for wimps." You'll understand later. ROFL!!!!!!!!

When someone talks about the "Golden Years", they mean that all your GOLD goes to Doctor bills and medicine for your aches and pains. If it wasn't for ADVIL, I couldn't ride, shoot, or play golf!
    Thanks for the compliment, I'm 67 (&1/2). Sure hope you're right about being young enough to enjoy it, now if only I can convince my wife.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

"I'm 67 (&1/2). Sure hope you're right about being young enough to enjoy it, now if only I can convince my wife."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

Well, you old codger you! I'll have to address you as Mr. when speaking to you, as one of my elders. I'm ONLY 64 1/2. LOL!!!

So you know what I mean about Golden Years and ADVIL. <G>

"I'm 67 (&1/2). Sure hope you're right about being young enough to enjoy it, now if only I can convince my wife."

Well, you old codger you! I'll have to address you as Mr. when speaking to you, as one of my elders. I'm ONLY 64 1/2. LOL!!!

Yea, the Golden Years have come at last, the Golden Years can kiss my A_ _.

Old farts have hijacked the thread...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Peace...
    Hey, I resemble that remark..you little whippersnapper!

I eat Advil like candy...4 at a time. Now, if they would chocolate-coat the little suckers...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Peace...
    Yeah, and we'll keep it as long as we like from you young Turks. Just remember: Old age and treachery beat youth and skill every time. And this: Don't mess with an old man, if he can't fight you, he'll just shoot you. (Thank you God, and Mr. Colt!). Oh yeah, and this: I ain't ever so weak I can't pull the trigger. (Just made that up; pretty good, huh?).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456