Smith and Wesson M&P .40 Full Size CC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smith and Wesson M&P .40 Full Size CC

Being that I just love the M&P i think Ill also buy the compact version of it. Im not too fond of Glock, quite honestly, I hate Glock, but Ill figure something out. Just gotta shop around.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Being that I just love the M&P i think Ill also buy the compact version of it. Im not too fond of Glock, quite honestly, I hate Glock, but Ill figure something out. Just gotta shop around.
    this is exactly the thought i had prior to buying my glock, i have never been a fan of the larger handle on the glock, it just doesn't fit my hand all that well. however out of the 3 i was looking at " trying to keep an open mind " the glock was the end choice. it was b/t the m&p 40c, the xd subcomp .40 and the glock 27, the xd felt to top heavy to me and was overall heavy, the m&p felt great in my hand, just as the full size does but was close to 150 more than the glock in my area. the glock was the highest rated in terms of reliability and the lightest in weight. what i did was to handle it a bunch of times prior to making a decision and after a few times it didn't feel as large in my hand as it used to so i bought it and am very happy with it. now i fire it all the time and think i might actually like the large handle. go figure

I like the grip angle and size/feel on the M&Ps more than the Glocks. I had the .45 first and have been very happy with the performance so the .40 compact was a natural choice.

My local guy had one that he bought back from a guy who was moving to NY/NJ area for a job relocation and could not take it along. It had about 100-150 rounds through it. Like new condition. We negotiated and for $430.00 it followed me home

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Thumbs up M&P 40 CC'd

I carry it in a Blackhawk IWB holster. So far no problems carrying. I also carry inside my jackets inner pocket with this holster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12