Have you been made? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Have you been made?

Jc40

I`ve been spotted by two store cops before,but they never did anything but look at to let me know they knew i was carring.I just looked them in the eye and continued on my way.

I don't know if I have ever been made and I "think" I may have made a few..but I don't know and those who think they made me don't know as no one ever asked to confirm..would you?
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Caught a guy on a plane once. Got up to collect our overhead bagggage and when he reached up his jacket rode up and...Huckle-Buckle-Beanstalk!

Obviously he and his companions were Fed's of some kind. Tapped him on the shoulder and said, "'Scuse me, but your slip is showing." He chuckled and pulled the jacket down.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

5. lol... all great stories.

When we are out, the wife has gotten in the habit of patting me down to check if I am carrying (kind of enjoyable actually.... frisky hands :D).

The only way to be certain, is if you see me drinking.... I don't have my gun.

6. The drinking part is intresting,maybe 1 and thats all. I also have a commercial drivers license so I drink at home.

I'd never thought about it, but actually since I've gotten my CHL, I can't really remember ever drinking outside of my home, even when I'm without the weapon. I'm just not in the habit anymore. Sure is cheaper that way!
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

8. Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    I'd never thought about it, but actually since I've gotten my CHL, I can't really remember ever drinking outside of my home, even when I'm without the weapon. I'm just not in the habit anymore. Sure is cheaper that way!
    + 1 Me too. But I don't mind my at home Martini!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    The drinking part is intresting,maybe 1 and thats all. I also have a commercial drivers license so I drink at home.
    I live in Michigan and our carry laws are pretty strict about drinking... (.02, I think) best said... if you had 1, you had too many.

That is okay though, it makes nights out a lot cheaper and since they modified our law a while back, we can now carry in restaurants that serve (as long as it isn't a "bar").

Carrying . . . or riding . . . no drinking.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    I saw a thread on another forum about getting "caught" while carrying. I wondered if anyone had any good stories about a time when they didn't conceal so well...

Yes I have been "made" on several occasions and it has always turned out to be a positive situation.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast