Have you been made?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you been made?

Have you been made?

I saw a thread on another forum about getting "caught" while carrying. I wondered if anyone had any good stories about a time when they didn't conceal so well...

No one in public has ever noticed that I carry. This past weekend I thought my shirt was kind of short and headed to the bank. I decided to leave it in the car just in case.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Not that I'm aware of. Of course, I've 'made' others without letting them know too. :)

I believe I have been made by other CCW holders. I say this because I always notice them. Nothing has ever been said to me.

But by the normal sheep, I don't think so.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

I have not been made as far as I know. I think people are so self-involved that they wouldn't notice if I oc'd a desert eagle. Maybe if I oc'd an AR. :D

I've never been made, but came close one day in Wal-Mart when my little AMT 45 fell out onto the floor..it has never happend since! I have since learned "Gun Control"!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    I've never been made, but came close one day in Wal-Mart when my little AMT 45 fell out onto the floor..it has never happend since! I have since learned "Gun Control"!
    We don't need that kind of language around here!

9. I might have been made but no one has said anything to me yet. ;)

I do my best to stay "concealed" but if I slip up it wouldn't bother me too much. It would I guess if there was a law against it but there isn't here in my state.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

I've never (knowingly) been 'made' while concealing... but I do open-carry somewhat frequently. So, obviously more people will notice that.

No issues either way. I'm legal, and I'm a pretty decent human-being... as anyone who cares to find out will know.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug1 View Post
    We don't need that kind of language around here!
    Do I need to start censoring posts???

:D

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast