Attaching a sling on an AK47 "pistol".

Thread: Attaching a sling on an AK47 "pistol".

Attaching a sling on an AK47 "pistol".

Anyone have any experience with or suggestions on a good sling, perhaps single point, and how to attach it to an AK47 "pistol"?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Since the question on how to mount a sling to an AK pistol without drilling comes up often.
    A few calgunners came up with the VM1 sling plate.
    Yes, it was invented and made in CA.
    AK pistols can easily be made CA legal and few CA gunstores now stock them.

I use the VM1 sling plate to mount a Troy Industries single point sling to my AK pistol.
    It's very durable and works well with a single point sling.

Here are some pics (not mine, I take crappy pics) showing the VM1 with Troy Industries single point sling.

You can order the VM1 sling plate direct from the people who make it or from Parallax Tactical.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Thanks. I am going to take a look at this. Did you get your sling from the same place? By the way nice looking AK.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I got mine off of calguns. The people who made it first posted about it there and have a WTS ad up. They take orders, make a batch and then ship them out.

First link in my above post will lead you to the WTS ad on calguns.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    I got mine off of calguns. The people who made it first posted about it there and have a WTS ad up. They take orders, make a batch and then ship them out.

First link in my above post will lead you to the WTS ad on calguns.
    Thanks for the info.