Is It Worth Joining the NRA? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Worth Joining the NRA?

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Here are some other good ones that do a good job of fighting for our rights.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Homepage
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation Online
    These are the ones I'm currently supporting. I've mailed my last check to the NRA.

Last edited by lukem; 05-31-2010 at 01:05 PM.

whats the matter administrater, afraid to buck the Big Bad Wolf [NRA]

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed II View Post
    3 posts and already calling out the hardest working guy on the board. You've said everything we need to know about your character and the kind of person you are. Fail.

GTFOH

Rave on , some one will cover you up!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed II View Post
    Hey, Halfbreed, you better enjoy your brief visit to this site. What, your 3rd post is to call out the site admins? Not real smart.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Oh look...Banned... That has to be a new record...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Oh look...Banned... That has to be a new record...

Peace...
    No kidding. Luke and Amdude are turning into "quick draw Troll killers"...

Actually, they're starting to intimidate ME...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Hey, 'Breed, don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out! It was real...NOT!
    -= Piece Corps =-

10. ok, you guys pretty much convinced me to join. I think I'll sign up using the link at the top and help out USAcarry and the NRA simultaneously. So what if an organization has had some dubious practices in the past? Someone once explained to me that extremists are the only kinds of people who get things done in this world, and I would gladly support a gun-nut extremist organization like the NRA over the Brady Campaign any day.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    The second amendment is only a small piece of the pie and one should not be blind sited of the real issues facing America.
    The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency .It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.
    You have hit on the REAL problem with our electorate today. While we still have some of the brightest young people in the world, shamefully we also have a lot of the dumbest and laziest. They have learned those traits from their parents, and have seen that you CAN survive in this a country with that attitude, due to our Liberal friends' actions for 50+ years.

I don't know which is more costly to this Country, crime or stupidity. I think it's Stupidity, because it's nor against the law, therefore you aren't disqualified to vote. I want another Amendment passed to our Constitution. If you don't own anything, like property in the form of a house or land, you aren't allowed to vote. Thomas Jefferson wanted that in, but he got overturned. WE have come to a point in our Country where it is now time to add that caveat. You wouldn't believe how many things that one thing would straighten out! Think about it!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast