Is It Worth Joining the NRA? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Worth Joining the NRA?

1. Re distributing my wealth

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Here are some other good ones that do a good job of fighting for our rights.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Homepage
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation Online
    Great links Thanks

Last edited by lukem; 05-31-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Exclamation Yes

Yes...for the insurance...for the legal defense...for the savings benifits...for the magazine
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. For what it's worth, if you buy a new Taurus, they will pay for one years membership. I bought a TCP six weeks before my membership expired, and a month after buying it, submitting the paperwork and copy of receipt, my membership was renewed.

I'll be joining GOA soon, as well.

If you have to ask,,,there is something wrong,,,,I wish every American would join the NRA,,,

I am a Life Member, and it is not the benefits that I was looking for, just helping fight against what is going on in Washington these days. I guess I am a part of what's happening to keep our 2nd ammendment rights before they are completely dismantled and destroyed. Better to contribute then observe.

7. Like it or not, political clout means something in Congress and the state legislatures, and being a dues paying member of NRA brings a visible presence to the political clout that gun owners should have. It helps to convey the message of "Vote against my rights, and I will forever vote against you, and my children will vote against your children." With 80 million gun owners in this country we should be able to swing any election.

Quote Originally Posted by crgator View Post
    For what it's worth, if you buy a new Taurus, they will pay for one years membership. I bought a TCP six weeks before my membership expired, and a month after buying it, submitting the paperwork and copy of receipt, my membership was renewed.

I'll be joining GOA soon, as well.
    I didn't know that. I bought a new Taurus about two months ago. How do you go about getting the membership extended for another year?i DIDN'T SEE ANY PAPERWORK ABOUT THAT.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    I didn't know that. I bought a new Taurus about two months ago. How do you go about getting the membership extended for another year?i DIDN'T SEE ANY PAPERWORK ABOUT THAT.
    http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/nra2010offer.pdf. Print that out, make a copy of your sales receipt, and mail it in.

10. Heck yes!!!!!

11. Heck YES!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast