Hoarding AMMO
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoarding AMMO

Exclamation Hoarding AMMO

Hoarding AMMO

I have been hoarding AMMO since 2001.
    Here is how to hoard ammo successfully. Buy 1 box per payday. Shoot once per month and only shoot half of what you bought for the month. You still get to shoot and you slowly build up an ammo reserve that ticks off certain forum member(s). Most of all you are working towrds a goal of x number of rounds on hand at any given time. This will certainly make you evil and untrustworthy because it does not show up on the radar as buying thousands of rounds at once. remember to rotate old stock out first when shooting. Do not handle your ammo as it speeds corrosion and tarnishing. keep them in the origanal boxes.
    keep your ammo dry and good luck
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Festus,
    Thank you for opening up a new thread on this topic.

Hoarding is a Liberal term. Just like "giving back" carbon credit the less fortunate etc. I like to think of it as "collecting" AMMO

By the way I would not use this tread to brag about Quanities or pictures etc. IMHO the Statist are amongst us.

Quote Originally Posted by 38+Pgal View Post
    Hoarding is a Liberal term. Just like "giving back" carbon credit the less fortunate etc. I like to think of it as "collecting" AMMO

By the way I would not use this tread to brag about Quanities or pictures etc. IMHO the Statist are amongst us.
    Exactly. Hoarding is a term that the elitists tag anyone with that are smart enough to plan ahead and do a little preparing. They don't like prepared people. They like those that depend on Big Brother to provide their every need.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Festus, do you buy your ammo online? Have you heard of MAC Ammo Is it a reliable source for hoarding?

Exclamation lOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE TO START

Quote Originally Posted by Scrossan View Post
    Festus, do you buy your ammo online? Have you heard of MAC Ammo Is it a reliable source for hoarding?
    LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLaCE TO START YOUR HOARDING!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

8. Thanks buddy, you're an inspiration and a great American!

Exclamation You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Festus,
    Thank you for opening up a new thread on this topic.
    You are welcome!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Scrossan View Post
    Festus, do you buy your ammo online? Have you heard of MAC Ammo Is it a reliable source for hoarding?
    Is there a reason you're linking to a vendor of supposedly GREEN ammunition? It is much too expensive for my budget.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

wolfhunter Guest
    I'm not "Hoarding" ammo. I'm not "Hoarding" groceries. I'm not hoarding anything. However, my family's stability plan includes a provision for supplies to cover a prolonged period where I may be out of work.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast