NEW? ONLINE AMMO COMPANY www.mac-ammo.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW? ONLINE AMMO COMPANY www.mac-ammo.com

1. NEW? ONLINE AMMO COMPANY www.mac-ammo.com

I've seen this website name on other firearms websites. It must be pretty new because no one seems to know too much about it but a lot of people are asking about it. They have a good selection of ammo available but it seems to sell out major fast. It might be located in Michigan because it states 'Michigan made', but I'm not sure. Let me know if anyone is familar with mac-ammo, I wouldn't mind getting a good hoard built up for the future.

9MM AT 19.99 PER BOX???: Shipped direct from the factory in case quantities only. 40 rounds per Double Pack box, 12 boxes per case, total 480 rounds per case. Wholesale to the public pricing means $19.99 per box.
    I think I'll buy 9mm Federal at Walmart for 9.47 for a box of 50. Don't be taken in by the internet wholesale crap! They like so many others claim to be WHOLESALE when in fact they are 1-1/2 to 2 times the price.

I don't buy anything that has GREEN on the label. GREEN means it cost more and preforms less...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I don't buy anything that has GREEN on the label. GREEN means it cost more and preforms less...
    Those prices are way out of line.
    I disagree with the green comment red.

performs

6. Exclamation Go Green

Actually I thought the prices were pretty fair at MAC Ammo.
    What's wrong with 'green'? As I'm from a rural community I think it's a great idea.
    + Walmart sucks seven kinds of suck!

7. Walmart is always out of stock. Is this website wholesale? Most online ammo sites cost a little more.

8. Mac Ammo

Purchased a box of 380s today. They appear to be well manufactured - resembling Speer Gold Dots. As far as price is concerned, remember, this ammo is for personal protection and for law enforcement. The quality must be there! For 40 rounds of quality personal protection ammo, that is less than 1/2 the price of the Speer or Winchester ammo (usually about $25 for 20 rounds). As far as purchasing online, it can be purchased in single 40ct boxes, 5 box packs, and cases of 480 rounds. The "add to cart" at the bottom of the selection will indicate that your particular selection is available at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by daj9550 View Post
    Purchased a box of 380s today. They appear to be well manufactured - resembling Speer Gold Dots. As far as price is concerned, remember, this ammo is for personal protection and for law enforcement. The quality must be there! For 40 rounds of quality personal protection ammo, that is less than 1/2 the price of the Speer or Winchester ammo (usually about $25 for 20 rounds). As far as purchasing online, it can be purchased in single 40ct boxes, 5 box packs, and cases of 480 rounds. The "add to cart" at the bottom of the selection will indicate that your particular selection is available at that time.
    what 380 do you have ? and please post a performance report here when you do the range thing ,
    Thanks
    Walt
    [

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Those prices are way out of line.
    I disagree with the green comment red.

performs
    I will have to agree with Red though:) Green costs more and performs less

New Holland Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course the New Holland NH2:)
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants---Thomas Jefferson

I would never buy this type of 45 ammo online for personal protection, and as range ammo $320 or 480rds ??? wally world has WWB for $34.50 for a box of 100 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast