Taurus's Customer Service - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taurus's Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by roger_roger_m View Post
    I am thinking of getting the Taurus Judge 3" Magnum. Anyone have one?
    I have a Judge Tracker 45/410. Have shot everything through it that I can, and I have to say it's been a blast. Have Trimson Trace grips on it and it's quite accurate at close range. Sits beside me when I'm in the Lazy Boy. It does put a little knot on my middle finger when I shoot alot. But other than that it's too cool, and I would recommend it to anyone that wants good stopping power.

Thumbs down

bought my son a PT 1911 for his 21st BD, yeah I tried to talk him into some other gun...

gun broke before he hit 25 rounds, ambi safety fell out... he had it 3 days at this point in time....

next day sent it to them for repair, 7 weeks later it came back, all they did was jam the safety in the gun, not fixed it fell out while he was inspecting it...

sent it back the next day, called every 2 weeks, they kept it 8 weeks, sent it back un fixed again, and scratched....

sent it back they promised a quick turn around, called every 2 weeks, 8 weeks later it came back, fixed the safety but they scratched it worse, and it shot like crap, something was very wrong with the gun....

Sent it back, wrote a letter to their president, called every two weeks, they promised a quick turn around 7 weeks later it came back, un fixed....

Sent it back, called the president, no he would not take our call, wrote another letter to him, called CS every two weeks they promised a fast turn around 7 weeks later it came back fixed this time....

Now quick do the math how many weeks did they have the gun before they actually fixed it, how many times did we call them, how many times did we attempt to contact their president, out of the first year he owned the gun.....

Nope I have nothing good to say about them.......

One more point from Gun Tests magazine, Taurus has problems, pins backing out, misfires, FTF, jams, their failure rate is close to 50% compared to other firearms....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    IF your perfect gun is a hi-point you are an idiot. I know you were just trolling so i thought i would join you.
    Nice. Attack a guy because he buys a product you don't like.

If he was standing in front of you, would you be so rude as to call him an idiot?
    Bet you wouldn't.

So far so good with my Taurus. For both Taurus and Ruger, they make excellent revolvers, but seem to have problems with their semi-auto pistols. Highly recommend revolvers, don't recommend the semi-autos'.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Need we say more!!!!
    I always thought that you and iceman were the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Friends don't let their friends buy a Taurus.
    If you are going to make a statement like that, back it up with some proof.

Have you owned one?

Did you have a bad experiance with one?

What?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    need we say more!!!!

yes! Why!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Nice. Attack a guy because he buys a product you don't like.

If he was standing in front of you, would you be so rude as to call him an idiot?
    Bet you wouldn't.
    I doubt very much he would stand in front of Austin and call him a idiot, for two reasons I don't think he has the balls, also if I'm not mistakeb Austins a LEO.............?

10. I can't say that I would recommend Taurus semi-autos after owning a POS like my first gun purchase. I did own a Judge and was reasonably happy with this purchase, I see no problem with Taurus revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    yes! Why!
    Yeah, I am curious as to why wooddoctor/iceman doesn't like Taurus.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast