Man accidentally shoots self in testicles - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man accidentally shoots self in testicles

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Hey maybe I can grow this guy a new set of jewels!
    In my book, a man is entitled to one set of God-given jewels. If you're stooopid enough to, say, shoot them off, well then, you're SOL (and SOB(alls)).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

What can I say that hasn't already been said?
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

JSDinTexas Guest
    One more vote for a Glock with a trigger safety?

5. I think he is effectively out of the gene pool.
    Executive Director, Florida Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    One more vote for a Glock with a trigger safety?
    Yes and No. Can't rely on the gun to be "the safety" all the time. This is a good example of a simple carry rule.
    Use a holster that covers the trigger. Especially when the trigger is the safety...
    Not sure what type of gun he had jocked in this case. It would be interesting to know which type it was.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Yes and No. Can't rely on the gun to be "the safety" all the time. This is a good example of a simple carry rule.
    Use a holster that covers the trigger. Especially when the trigger is the safety...
    Not sure what type of gun he had jocked in this case. It would be interesting to know which type it was.

Peace...
    I do agree with you - but got to hold up my Glock end against others

No holster carry is a little risky as we have seen here - and I sure don't do it, Glock safety or not. And it is a good point you make about the holster covering the trigger - especially in the Glock that is ready to go before it's pulled.

And Peace back at ya

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Peace...
    I have to agree. No trigger safety is going to help if you pull the trigger on purpose or by accident. It would be interesting to know what type of gun, type of holster (or lack there of), position of carry, and if the guy was playing with it or not.

But either way let this be a lesson to us all. If you're fondling your gun while it's still in your pants and pull the trigger you may bust a nut........
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

A Glock safety is your finger off the trigger. That and your brain. You can not make any gun "fool" proof. If you did then they would be rendered useless.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Plaxico's Glock safety worked pretty good without a holster, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I have to agree. No trigger safety is going to help if you pull the trigger on purpose or by accident. It would be interesting to know what type of gun, type of holster (or lack there of), position of carry, and if the guy was playing with it or not.

But either way let this be a lesson to us all. If you're fondling your gun while it's still in your pants and pull the trigger you may bust a nut........
    I was in instant pain from just reading the title of this thread... but that line about busting a nut is just funny!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast