.327 Magnum? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .327 Magnum?

It may or may not last. If the round performs like advertised then it may. All I know is I want one to see for myself. Revolvers were my first love. If I can get one that fires 7 rounds with the performance of a 357mag and with a deeper penetration then it can't be all that bad.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the feedback. i am going to check it out. red hat, i can tell you that S&W has a 8 shot .357 Revolver out that was designed for the Shield Man on a SWAT Team. i just had a brain fart though and can't remember exactly what it is called. i had a pictureof one all "tricked" out. better than a centerfold....... well, almost.....:D but it retails for over 1100.00!!!!

If you purchase one Boris, can you ship it to TN so I can try it out. I am very interested in it. I reload and I am sure I could find dies for it even if it became scarce. :D PLEASE!
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

David, I checked into ordering one and they told me that they are on backorder. I think it will be a while before they ship any. I'll send you mine when I get through playing with it. Just hold your breath wait by your mail box until then. :D;)

Fred
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Arrow You can use

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    If you purchase one Boris, can you ship it to TN so I can try it out. I am very interested in it. I reload and I am sure I could find dies for it even if it became scarce. :D PLEASE!
    32 H&R Mag dies to reload it. Just adjust the bullet seating and crimp 0.12 inches farther out. Some gun mag editor who, tested it, did this and it worked just fine.
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by gvaldeg1 View Post
    32 H&R Mag dies to reload it. Just adjust the bullet seating and crimp 0.12 inches farther out. Some gun mag editor who, tested it, did this and it worked just fine.
    Thanks for the info, good to know!

Ok Redhat. It's a little cold, but I am currently waiting by my mailbox. I didn't know my wireless connection would work this far. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12