customer service?

Thread: customer service?

customer service?

Just want opinions on who has the best and worst customer service?

Taurus. I tried to get a set of Rosewood grips from them and after 14 weeks of waiting I canceled the order and got them from a company out of Calf. in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Feimer74 View Post
    Just want opinions on who has the best and worst customer service?
    Gun companies? Accessory manufacturers? Online retailers? Other? All?

Recently, I have had good customer service experience with S&W, Sig, Hyatt Gun Store, Blade-Tech, MidwayUSA, LA Police Gear, Cabela's, Lucky Gunner...

Good customer service is the rule rather than the exception - capitalism is wonderful!
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life) - GrassRoots GunRights SC

Had very good luck with Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Surefire, Spyderco. The worst was Taurus. Someone who barely speaks English and sighing on the other end of the phone, like they couldn't give a rats ass, then wanting me to jump through hoops to solve a problem they caused with their product. Not once, but actually 3 times I've had to deal with these coneheads. I'll NEVER own another Taurus Firearm, PERIOD.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Customer service with firearms and accessories companies

I've only dealt with the following for Customer Service:

1. H&K - blew me off and told me to call the 1-800 number (I emailed them)
    2. Kahr - EXCELLENT (thanks, Ian!)
    3. Don Hume Leatherworks - EXCELLENT (thanks, C. Thompson!)
    4. Cabela's - excellent (ordered by phone with a lot of questions)
    5. UBG holsters - fabulous products, answered every email question promptly, thoroughly, and politely
    6. HBE holsters - fabulous products, answered every email question promptly, thoroughly, and politely
    7. OpticsPlanet.com - fast and efficient

When I have more time I will give details but SPRINGFIELD ARMORY was amazing. EXCELLENT!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    The worst was Taurus. Someone who barely speaks English and sighing on the other end of the phone, like they couldn't give a rats ass, then wanting me to jump through hoops to solve a problem they caused with their product.
    I had the same problem with them. I bought a new millennium pt-140 and after five rounds the grip pin fell out of the firearm in two pieces. I call them and got someone that couldn't speak English and after trying to explain what I needed for 20 minutes I received a firing pin in the mail. I called back and that time I received a pin that to this day I have no idea which firearm it was for. I've had great CS from Kel-Tec, Kahr and Dillon. Hands down Kahr and Dillon have the best CS that I've ever dealt with.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I've had excellent service from Ruger, S&W, Kel-Tec & Kholster, but by far the best CS I've ever seen was from Henry. They not only took care of an issue that shouldn't have been covered under warranty, but the president of the company emailed us on Easter Sunday to make sure we were being cared for. They have customers for life from us!