What If...A tail of road rage - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What If...A tail of road rage

Dial 911 and report the situation. Exit the vehicle (I'm not gonna sit there while he approaches with a bat), let him see my piece. If he keeps advancing, draw to the ready. No good? Shoot the dumb ass.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Yawn. Another "what if" thread, looking for an excuse to shoot somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Yawn. Another "what if" thread, looking for an excuse to shoot somebody.
    Doesn't everyone in the PD, FD, FBI, CIA, ATF, etc. etc. etc. train for what ifs? I think the OP asked a good question, its only food for thought. go take a nap....you bore us too.

These "what-if" threads are great! They allow us to visualize and discuss scenarios and assess how we might act in a particular situation. ALL of the instruction which I have received in defensive/tactical weapon usage has included promptings to participate in such activities as these. Keep 'em coming!

Has anyone, besides Cocked & Locked, received any instructions to avoid participating in such activities? If so, THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS THREAD?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Just pointing it out for what it is: Trigger happy gun enthusiasts strokin' each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    Doesn't everyone in the PD, FD, FBI, CIA, ATF, etc. etc. etc. train for what ifs?
    So what force or branch you with, Willy?

Y'all go on about your business now....

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Just pointing it out for what it is: Trigger happy gun enthusiasts strokin' each other.

So what force or branch you with, Willy?

Y'all go on about your business now....
    OK, ya'll, I take this to mean he's leaving. We can resume adult conversation now.

You guys being annoyed by that troll again? He seems to show up every now and then like a bad case of the flue to inject some worthless, irrelevant comment into a discussion.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You guys being annoyed by that troll again? He seems to show up every now and then like a bad case of the flue to inject some worthless, irrelevant comment into a discussion.
    What I especially like is when he get his ears pinned back, he just weaves and dodges. Twogunwilly cites a myriad of agencies which obviously utilize scenarios in their training. C & L dodges this and sneeringly asks what agency Willy belongs to. Never does address the issue. It's like dealing with a 3-yr old.

thank God someone included the block option, tell the bg i'm armed and 911 has been called. if he tries to use the bat shoot and light up and wait for the cops!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    What I especially like is when he get his ears pinned back, he just weaves and dodges. Twogunwilly cites a myriad of agencies which obviously utilize scenarios in their training. C & L dodges this and sneeringly asks what agency Willy belongs to. Never does address the issue. It's like dealing with a 3-yr old.

I don't know JJ comparing him to a 3 year old doesn't seem like you are giving much credit to 3 year olds.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast