AZ COPS THREATENED BY Snipers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AZ COPS THREATENED BY Snipers

Exclamation AZ COPS THREATENED BY Snipers

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Angry AZ COPS THREATENED BY Snipers

I'm a retired G.I. who has lived on the border in Texas before (Laredo, Tx. & Del Rio, Tx.). But it wasn't a 10th of a percentage point as bad back then as now. If it were up to me, (thankfully it isn't!) I'd deputize every ex-military resident and commandeer the equipment needed to outfit them to fight these brown bastards! In the meantime I'd demand that the Governor deploy the National Guard to assist me in this battle...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

I think it's only a matter of time before it becomes open warfare and I think the cartels may be better equiped than the police

Exclamation I hope you are wrong...

I hope you are wrong...but my gut says you are right. The only chance we will have if that happens will be a citizens militia constitutionally sworn and deputized and the body count on both sides will be wholly unacceptable.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

This is not the America I grew up in. I agree with all three of you, this is totally unacceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I hope you are wrong...but my gut says you are right. The only chance we will have if that happens will be a citizens militia constitutionally sworn and deputized and the body count on both sides will be wholly unacceptable.

Unfortunately the cartels will have the advantage of not having to play by the rules. Personally, I thnk the best solution is to end the "war on drugs" and put the cartels out of business

Remember the Alamo!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Unfortunately the cartels will have the advantage of not having to play by the rules. Personally, I thnk the best solution is to end the "war on drugs" and put the cartels out of business
    Agreed. To quote Will Rogers, "We don't seem to be able to check crime, so why not legalize it and then tax it out of business? " Use the revenue to finish building the border fence/wall and fund an increased border patrol effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    I'm a retired G.I. who has lived on the border in Texas before (Laredo, Tx. & Del Rio, Tx.). But it wasn't a 10th of a percentage point as bad back then as now.
    My first duty assignment when I went into the Air Force was Laredo AFB and you are correct. We use to be able to go across the border shopping without any concern for our safety. They had a small problem with illegals coming across the border but they handled it. Without all the restrictions placed on the border guards now they were able to effectively police the border. It's time to pull out all the stops and secure the border!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

How about this!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast