Fire Mission...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fire Mission...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Exclamation Fire Mission...

    Should private ownership of guns be banned completely?
    Damn arent they anti gun to the max!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Idaho
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Should private ownership of guns be banned completely?
    Damn arent they anti gun to the max!!!

    These boneheads just don't get it...Nine guns made it to New York...WOW, THAT'S A HUGE NUMBER!!! NOT....

    If these were straw purchases or otherwise underhanded transfers after the purchase, then they need to go knocking on those doors, not pointing their fingers at the gun store! But then again, that wouldn't make for sensationalized news!

    Also, gotta love how they worded their poll.... that's objective....

  4. The current 51% to 49% AGAINST guns suggests this is a very leftist/statist rag, and has mostly that kind of readership.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

  5. #4
    I see this as the system working.

    As said 9 guns for a city of how many millions is nothing. That they were able to trace those guns shows that the system is working. If there is a trend (same guy buying) I would hope they are smart enough to spot it.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    desha, arkansas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    These boneheads just don't get it...Nine guns made it to New York...WOW, THAT'S A HUGE NUMBER!!! NOT....

    If these were straw purchases or otherwise underhanded transfers after the purchase, then they need to go knocking on those doors, not pointing their fingers at the gun store! But then again, that wouldn't make for sensationalized news!

    Also, gotta love how they worded their poll.... that's objective....
    how many of those were baught by undercover agent of nysp in west virgina? hmmmm

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    edge of freedom
    Posts
    424
    58% against gun ownership? they must be fudging the numbers.

    My NY Representatives are a joke, with very few exceptions, and in no way speak for me!!

  8. #7

    2 cents

    It's now 66% against. I think the antis are stuffing the survey box as it were.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 44WCF View Post
    It's now 66% against. I think the antis are stuffing the survey box as it were.
    ... Ya Think? ...
    Semper Fi

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    ... Ya Think? ...
    I would pin it on the papers staff......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 44WCF View Post
    It's now 66% against. I think the antis are stuffing the survey box as it were.
    Don't the Democrats get 6 votes to make it fair? That would explain the numbers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fire Mission...
    By Sheldon in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:54 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. Fire Mission...
    By Sheldon in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 02:04 AM
  4. "Santa Claus" opens fire at party in California
    By tattedupboy in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 06:00 PM
  5. Fire Mission
    By Sheldon in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast