And the winner of idiot of the year award is...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And the winner of idiot of the year award is...

And the winner of idiot of the year award is...

Not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

2 Men Agreed to Shoot Each Other in the Butt, Need Surgery - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com
    2 Men Agreed to Shoot Each Other in the Butt, Need Surgery

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

* Print
    * ShareThis

Two Australian men required surgery Tuesday after shooting each other in the buttocks as part of a drunken pact to see if it would hurt.

The two friends, both 34, from the Grampians region in Victoria, Australia, decided to undertake the experiment after enjoying a few beers on Sunday evening, Victoria Police said in a statement.

The pair thought it would be interesting to see whether it hurt to get shot with an air rifle and whether its pellets would penetrate their skin.

After shooting each other around 5:30 pm local time Sunday, they concluded that they were both fine, apart from suffering from a bit of pain.

However, two days later, they were both in the hospital for surgery to remove slug pellets from their buttocks and legs.

Police said one of the men will have his firearms license withdrawn and his firearms confiscated
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Semper Fi

When I was a teen, I had a "friend" shoot me in the rear with a BB gun while I was out setting up targets. I turned around and beat the **** out of him before he could reload.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

6. Firearms license for a pellet gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Firearms license for a pellet gun?
    In many jurisdictions, any expanding gas powered projectile weapon can be considered a firearm. In some crazier places this can include breath powered weapons like blow-guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Firearms license for a pellet gun?
    I actually hadn't read it that way. I took that to mean that the guy was an idiot and irresponsible enough to prompt them to make sure that he cannot try a similar stunt with a real gun. An Australian similarity to someone here getting a DUI and losing his CCW.

That's just how I interpreted it, maybe I'm wrong.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather used to tell the story about how he and his brother did the same thing. My Grandfather was shot first and denied that it hurt because he knew he wouldn't get to shoot his brother if he told the truth. When he shot his brother he started crying and ran to tell their Mother who promptly spanked both of them. They were probably around 10 at the time so it would have been around 1911. This has been going on ever since BB guns and little boys started mixing.

I worked briefly in an ER during a rotation and we had one dude come in with a GSW to his left foot.

When asked how it happened he told the ER staff it was a dare from one of his buddies while on a camping trip.

He lost the foot.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

John Wayne said it best.."Life is tough, even tougher if you're stupid."
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast