Look and see what was found near the Tex Mex border!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look and see what was found near the Tex Mex border!!!

I admit it...I personally sold all this ordnance to the Cartel. Well, actually, it was me and Bubba. We went to this gun show, see, and...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I admit it...I personally sold all this ordnance to the Cartel. Well, actually, it was me and Bubba. We went to this gun show, see, and...
    Golly did you get a quantity discount on the RPG's and hand gernades......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Actually quite a few weapons from the US find their way to Mexico, courtesy of the US government. At one point we armed and equipped the Mexican military to deal with the drug cartels. Once we were done quite a few of the men we trained went to work for the drug trafficers.
    DING, DING, DING.... give that guy a cigar, just smoke it outside.... and hence where a heap of the so called tractable weapons that are found came from, but the anti's do not want the public to know!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Golly did you get a quantity discount on the RPG's and hand gernades......
    Well yeah, after we told all the individual sellers that we were looking to arm up the Cartel, why, they threw in the RPGs and grenades at cost. Future business and all that...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

6. I have to wonder why people seem to think it hasn't spilled over into the US. We have already ceeded over 80 miles into AZ to the heavily armed violent mexicans. What do you call armed violent people comming into your country and driving you out??? I call them invaders........
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12