Way to go! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way to go!

good for her but she should have emptyed the clip on this ass hole!!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

Ahh yes, a fellow gun tote'n freak getting the job done by putting lead right where it needs to be. Personally, I'd have liked to seen the varmint fall over in a heap after he was hit, but he did hightail it outa there, so good job store owner.

GTF

JSDinTexas Guest
    One thing that came to my mind about this is the BG was persistant - I mean he kept hitting that door and IMO was single-minded about getting in to do what else he had in mind.
    This causes me to consider that these BGs, besides being basically dumb animals, have one objective in their minds, be it robbery, rape, killing, or whatever, and will not be deterred except by actions such as we see in the video.
    And therefore, although I simply want to stop the threat, like we all do, I want to make sure the threat is stopped immediately. Solution: .40 minimum and 13 rd mag at least.
    And I hope I have the presence of mind in a situation like that as this woman did. Good Job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12