Way to go!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way to go!

1. Way to go!

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

+10000000...... Glad she had the means to defend herself!

I may have to visit that store while I'm up there on vacation. Spend a little of my hard earned cash to help pay for the glass door!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Wow. This was a determined BG...who got his just desserts. Good for her. Hate to think what the BG might have done had he gained entry.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Two things after watching the video

1. That's a shooting position I've never practiced before.

2. What in the %@$& is the other guy doing outside?!?!?! He obviously does not have a gun or other means to help, has the BG gun pointed at him, and he just hangs around. Dude, at least RUUUUN and call the Po-Po
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

No way she missed him. Now she needs to learn to triple tap.

Great statement!

She says "it was 'you're not getting me, this ain't happening to me again, I'm not going to allow you to take this from me' and basically it was survival, I was trying not to get killed."
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    No way she missed him. Now she needs to learn to triple tap.

Great statement!
    I agree it would have been nice if she could have made sure that was the last attempted robbery for him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I watched that video a couple time,,,,, She had to zing that round right under his arm pit... He certainly had to clean his pants....
    Semper Fi

And that boy's and girls is how we handle a robber in Ohio!

10. Follow up

Here is the follow up on the story. Looks like she hit the S^% Head. I can not believe the what the PO PO Cap. had to say about this.

The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain County's leading news source

http://www.morningjournal.com/articl.../mj2965953.txt
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    This guy is a joke!!

“There could have been a complete shootout in there,” Frank said. “We’re not saying she acted improperly. She may have believed her life was about to be taken and she acted.

“In this case, the bad guy got shot at and possibly hit. But what happens if something goes wrong? That’s our biggest fear.”

Um... hey ding dong, something did go wrong really wrong. A hard working citizen, trying to put in a honest days work, saw her life flash before her eyes as a armed robber, bent on taking what was not his, tried to force his way into her store. I'm sure at that point HER "biggest fear" was if she'd ever kiss her husband again or see another one of her kids birthdays. So since there were no police around she did what she had to to save her life.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast