Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago

  1. #11
    I really liked the last part of the story: "Everybody has a right to sue," he said. So I guess he is going to sue the Supreme Court? This guy is nuts

  2.   
  3. #12
    WOW!! This guy is a Flippng Idiot! How in the world can they protect them selfs with all those blasted restricting. Even if he backs off on a few of them its still not gonna be enough! Hes gonna make it so hard for every one!
    I'd like to see him go out with out all "HIS PROTECTION" then we'd see how BRAVE he is! Not just durning the day but at nite!

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Daley has s*** for brains!!!

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by hollie1 View Post
    WOW!! This guy is a Flippng Idiot! How in the world can they protect them selfs with all those blasted restricting. Even if he backs off on a few of them its still not gonna be enough! Hes gonna make it so hard for every one!
    I'd like to see him go out with out all "HIS PROTECTION" then we'd see how BRAVE he is! Not just durning the day but at nite!
    Maybe it's time for those around him to bring out the signs? We can change the wording but I think it makes a point.

  6. #15
    JSDinTexas Guest
    Add another city to my list of DO NOT GO THERE.
    And maybe a boycott from other city govts would be in order like those pointed at AZ.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    119
    Does he get a cut from all the crime in Chicago?

  8. #17
    JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PatAz View Post
    Does he get a cut from all the crime in Chicago?
    My guess is he is the boss of the crime movement there. Why else would he want to take protection away from citizens?

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    268
    1) Chicago has historically had the country's most restrictive handgun law.

    2) Chicago has historically had one of the nation's highest crime rates.

    It is absolutely ubelievable to me that Daly and his minions can face teh citizens of Chicago and claim that they need gun laws to control crime.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    My guess is he is the boss of the crime movement there. Why else would he want to take protection away from citizens?
    He makes Capone look small time and considering his dad was mayor for many years before him I would say the family has a real strangle hold on the city.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. Don't these clowns ever get it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List Of Minnesota Gun Ranges
    By lukem in forum Minnesota Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Why I Carry a Gun
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 06:41 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:35 PM
  4. Pentagon gun was from Tenn. police
    By theicemanmpls in forum LEO Encounters
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 09:33 PM
  5. Spike in gun sales silly
    By Templar in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 08:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast