Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago

Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago

Has anyone else seen this yet?

EarthLink - U.S. News

What is up with this guy? Sounds like he thinks he is the law

wolfhunter Guest
    Someone stick a fork in him. I think he's done.

And if he's not, he should be.

4. This guy is nuts. With what hes doing you will still be unable to defend yourself. So crime and the killing will keep on going unchecked.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Someone stick a fork in him. I think he's done.

And if he's not, he should be.

The way he is talking I thought he was running for president in 2012 lol

I have no doubt that the city of Chicago is heading back to court with the restricktionas that Daley wants to pass.

According to the Sun-Times.... Mayor Daley backs off plan to limit residents to one gun :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: City Hall

Daley has backed off of some requirements but wants to close all Firearm stores and start a prca list of approved firearms.
    Gun shops would be prohibited. Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis would develop a “roster of safe handguns” that would be posted on the Police Department’s website. Only those handguns listed would be “permissible.”

I really don't beleive the bloods, latin kings or ms-13 are too worried about whether or not their guns are on a list...
    Semper Fi

He says Chicago will not give in to gun violence. Has he had to many shock treatments or what? Perhaps he should turn on the evening news.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I have no doubt that the city of Chicago is heading back to court with the restricktionas that Daley wants to pass.

According to the Sun-Times.... Mayor Daley backs off plan to limit residents to one gun :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: City Hall

Daley has backed off of some requirements but wants to close all Firearm stores and start a prca list of approved firearms.

I really don't beleive the bloods, latin kings or ms-13 are too worried about whether or not their guns are on a list...

I really don't beleive the bloods, latin kings or ms-13 are too worried about whether or not their guns are on a list.

Yes but according to Daily the gang members will not be allowed to take their guns out of their homes, not even to the porch. Guess we can now expect a real reduction in gang violence.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post

I can give him a pretty good list of safe guns:
    ALL S&W's
    ALL Rugers
    ALL Glocks
    ALL Springfields
    AND ALL OTHERS

Question Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago

Even after losing his case in the SCOTUS Tuesday, Comrade Daly is still insistant upon imposing Handgun restrictions on the citizens of Chicago. You would think that the Al Capone mentality of the roaring 20's & 30's of Chicago ended with Capone & the Older Mayor Daly's demize... but no, it lives on in young (?) Daly and Rahm Emanuel, and Barack Hussien Obama Jr., AKA; Barry Soetoro. It seems there is an American way of conducting Politics, then there is the "Chicago Way".
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Maybe Mr. Daley should start receiving 50 "Don't Tread on me" flags on a daily basis until he relents or is thrown out of office..
    Oh, you have to get training, but you can't be trained in the city. Oh, you live in the city so you don't own a car.. TOO bad, so sad..
    AND
    "one handgun in operating order at any given time" What the hell does that mean?? I can have as many broken guns as I want, but only one working gun??

"Daley indicated that no matter what was included in the ordinance, he expects legal challenges."
    At least Daley has a firm grip on reality in some areas!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast