Another what if... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another what if...

Festus, You're killing me with this...
    My credit card is already in trouble from this same scenario, it's 1 then c for me.
    Can you believe my husband has actually told me to stop buying so many guns!
    Fondis

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Usually #1 followed by wondering if the Mrs is home. If I can sneak it into the safe I am golden
    LOL #1 followed with wondering if my other half is home so I can sneak it home before he notices I have it. In the gun department I have two to every one he has.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulIcemanMc View Post
    Hey HK. What is up with 1,2,c,4,e,6? Were your fingers trembling thinking about that new gun that you really, really want and were haveing sporadic thought patterns? I'm a 6 kind of guy. Only HE knows how I really feel and he will wash away my tears...
    Pardon me HK, I thought it was you that posted instead of Festus. Must have had a tear in my eye....

When I first started reading your post I had to look back at mine. Thought for a minute I might have tried posting without wearing my glasses.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

For me it's definitely #1, then #7, but I didn't see it as a selection. (#7. put it back until I can figure out how to explain the purchase to little miss GTF).

GTF
    What in tarnations goin on in America these days. Dagnabbit, "CHANGE" what "Change" I say Change it back! I'm clinging to bible and my guns. Try to take either and you're liable to get blasted.

1, then c.

In my personal financial situation, I can only afford to do 2 and 6.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

wolfhunter Guest
    Maybe I'm a masochist, but it's usually 1, 2, and 6. Sometimes that backfires and "e" has occurred.
    Fortunately, I told my wife that there is a rule that says every slot in a gun safe MUST be filled.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    What if you are at your local gun or pawn shop and you see a (insert caliber here) (insert alphabet initials here).
    Do you...
    1. ask to see it, hold it get a feel for it
    2. shun the emotion and turn away weepy eyed
    c. reach for and draw your wallet
    4. ask for a line of credit
    e. put it on lay-a-way
    6. walk out and look up at the sky hoping the rain will wash away your tears

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION?????
    If they had a Colt 1911 (non-A1, the original one), original (non-refinished, non-modified) condition, for a good price, I'd probably reach for the plastic. Same for an original-condition GI 1911A1 from Colt, Remington Rand or Union Switch and Signal.

Not many pistols I'd do that for anymore but I would for those two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12