Another what if...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another what if...

Exclamation Another what if...

What if you are at your local gun or pawn shop and you see a (insert caliber here) (insert alphabet initials here).
    Do you...
    1. ask to see it, hold it get a feel for it
    2. shun the emotion and turn away weepy eyed
    c. reach for and draw your wallet
    4. ask for a line of credit
    e. put it on lay-a-way
    6. walk out and look up at the sky hoping the rain will wash away your tears

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION?????
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

3. Generally 1, followed all to often by " c" or " e"!

E!

That HK has struck a soft spot did it?....
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    What if you are at your local gun or pawn shop and you see a (insert caliber here) (insert alphabet initials here).
    Do you...
    Very often, even if I'm not intending to buy it. The last firearm I held knowing I couldn't buy it was a full-auto PPSH
    If I can't justify it in my own mind.
    If I really want it and have the money, knowing I'll not likely soon find another at a similar of better price.
    No.
    e. put it on lay-a-way
    On occasion. I did this two weeks ago telling him I'd pick it up within 60 days. I picked it up in 5 days.
    I live in Southern Nevada -- that ain't gonna happen.

Sometimes well, sometimes not so well.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

These days usually 2 or 6 lol
    -Austin

Usually #1 followed by wondering if the Mrs is home. If I can sneak it into the safe I am golden

At one time in my life it might have been c. These days more likely it would be 6. When I was a little younger I had a bit more money to work with. Now days Big Brother has redistributed to much of my hard earned money.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What is up with no. & letter?

Hey HK. What is up with 1,2,c,4,e,6? Were your fingers trembling thinking about that new gun that you really, really want and were haveing sporadic thought patterns? I'm a 6 kind of guy. Only HE knows how I really feel and he will wash away my tears...
    Pardon me HK, I thought it was you that posted instead of Festus. Must have had a tear in my eye....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Always 'c' if I want it and it's a good deal.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Do you...
    e. put it on lay-a-way

None of the above. I try not to look at things that I cannot buy, ESPECIALLY GUNS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast