Sheep Dogs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheep Dogs

Church

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Hey, that was really great. Thanks for posting it. I think I may actually print it to show it to others. I will say in the past I didn't carry to church. ( that was the only place I didn't carry) Now I at least stick my little p3at in my pocket. Thanks again.
    Here in Fort Worth back in the late 90's a gunman walked into Wedgewood Baptist Church and killed a number of members before killing himself. One of my daughters friends was in the sanctuary and saw the whole thing. She had planned to invite my daughter but forgot to do so untill it was to late. I have always carried in church and will continue to do so. Here in Texas it is not lawfull for a CHL lic. holder to carry in church but for that to be binding the church has to have the signs with the proper wording posted at all doors or have someone at all doors giving notice to that effect. I don't know of any that have done that. If my church started doing so I would most likely change churches.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I was reading the article on the concealed carry newsletter and then seen this post. Just this week a exgirlfriend of mine had her home broke into luckly she was not home.
    The part of the newsletter that states sheep do not like sheepdogs but when the wolves come they hide behind the sheepdogs.
    One of the reasons she is a ex is because of my sheepdog type traits,(showing her, her weakness at home noticing things and pointing them out and a big one the fact that I carried and did not wavier on my stance with that and few other items)
    she is a great and wonerful person but very nieve in some ways, I had not spoken to her much since we split but I was one of the first people she called when she discovered what had happen I showed up right after the police arrived. I did not say I told you so but showed sympithy and empithy and after was able to correct some of her security measures around the home, she is afraid of firearms and even now she won't dicuss that but sit. awarness she is paying more attention to I hope it stays and does not fade as the shock fades from what has happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12