Should Politics and Religion Be Banned? - Page 15

View Poll Results: Should we ban politics and/or religion from USA Carry?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep it how it is. We can discuss in a reasonable manner.

91 85.05%
  • Ban just politics.

0 0%
  • Ban just religion.

7 6.54%
  • Ban them both.

9 8.41%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Should Politics and Religion Be Banned?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    My point is preacher x promises you something. Preacer Y promises what X said and more.
    Who is to say that peper popperoff is right or wrong.
    They all ask you to put your faith in a invisable man named God. or a few other names.

All of them want you to send them money.

It is all about faith. Faith can bring you guidence, as well as comfort.

If it works, go for it.

However, those of faith have no right to shove it at other folks.

Everyone here knows how to get faith. Church, internet, TV. Most here have a bible in the home.

Stop shooting each other with the scripture guns.

I don't really care what peter, or paul said.

I find what paul, john, george, and ringo wrote to be much more entertaining.
    This is my problem with Religion and Politics on the forums. The thread can be stolen by people who want to rant on one topic. If you want to discus R&P go to a R&P section. This thread is supposed to be used to express our opinion if Religion and Politics should be baned from the sight, it has nothing to do with what religion show be banned or the discussion of said religion. All the post should consits of is a Yes or No and a Why.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    That would mean, if it goes into effect, you will have to change your sig pic at the bottom of each of your posts.
    No. A simple statement in a signature (limited to three lines) should not offend anyone. It does let other know where you are coming from. I prefer things to be like they are now. I also understand that many people have an agenda to de-rail threads.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Did you get that backwards?

"please don't ruin it by imposing a ban on the fearful just to appease the intelligent."
    Hello friend,
    Just a quick answer to your post. No sir, I did not get it backwards. Here's an old saying I just made up, "The intelligent understand the difference between fear and caution while the fearful fear death and probably vote Democrat."
    Heaven and Hell are only about 18 inches apart.
    theodas

Quote Originally Posted by theodas View Post
    Hello friend,
    Just a quick answer to your post. No sir, I did not get it backwards. Here's an old saying I just made up, "The intelligent understand the difference between fear and caution while the fearful fear death and probably vote Democrat."
    Heaven and Hell are only about 18 inches apart.
    theodas
    Bravo Theodas... You'll fit right in here with the majority of us here at usacarry. Welcome!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415