Should Politics and Religion Be Banned? - Page 8

View Poll Results: Should we ban politics and/or religion from USA Carry?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep it how it is. We can discuss in a reasonable manner.

    91 85.05%
  • Ban just politics.

    0 0%
  • Ban just religion.

    7 6.54%
  • Ban them both.

    9 8.41%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 144

Thread: Should Politics and Religion Be Banned?

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Is that so?
    Luke is the room owner. He calls the shots here. Not you, not me.
    That is correct & he asked the rooms opinion & the room has spoken. As is typical for a lib you dont like the answer so you keep pushing the issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I for one am pleased that everyone is talking about the problems.
    Thats right & the consensus is we know where the problem lies. Once again thank you for so throughly illuminating the real problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Why are you such a sour puss?
    I thought my post rather light hearted & joyful. Why do you feel the need to call names? Is it some deep seated insecurity?? Did your parents not love you???

    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Let me see your hat, I got somethin for ya.
    Classy...

    Luke let the trash back in & expected it to smell differently...

  2.   
  3. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    That is correct & he asked the rooms opinion & the room has spoken. As is typical for a lib you dont like the answer so you keep pushing the issue.



    Thats right & the consensus is we know where the problem lies. Once again thank you for so throughly illuminating the real problem.



    I thought my post rather light hearted & joyful. Why do you feel the need to call names? Is it some deep seated insecurity?? Did your parents not love you???



    Classy...

    Luke let the trash back in & expected it to smell differently...


    As you said it is Luke's call and hopefully he will be guided by the opinions of the majority and not the minority. We will see. By the way it is my opinion that even if this forum is closed there will still be the few that want to attack and cause trouble. The problem is not the subject but the malcontents and they will be malcontent no matter what.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #73
    One statement sums up this thread:



    Luke let the trash back in & expected it to smell differently...[/QUOTE]

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    There would be no 2nd Amendment right with out the 1st Amendment. Each of our rights are intertwined with the other if one is eliminated the others will not be far behind.
    Freedom of religion includes those that don't believe for it is their faith that there is no God or gods. Belief was never something to be forced on others unless you live in the mid-east.
    So please allow everyone their beliefs and only sanction those that get out of hand.

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    HK,

    Didn't you just receive a warning from the site moderators for improper conduct? (Name calling)?

    You might want to study that word malcontent for a while.

    I think Luke will be guided by the actions of all. Not their opinions.

    Boomer,
    Telling me I was not welcome to post is rude.

    Calling me a (LIB), I consider an insult, and this is a violation of site rules.

    Insinuating that I am trash, is also name calling.

    As you would say, real classy.

    If you are insulted by the word (sour puss) I apologize.

    Fatherofthree,
    Read the site rules.

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658


    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    HK,

    Didn't you just receive a warning from the site moderators for improper conduct? (Name calling)?

    You might want to study that word malcontent for a while.

    I think Luke will be guided by the actions of all. Not their opinions.

    Boomer,
    Telling me I was not welcome to post is rude.

    Calling me a (LIB), I consider an insult, and this is a violation of site rules.

    Insinuating that I am trash, is also name calling.

    As you would say, real classy.

    If you are insulted by the word (sour puss) I apologize.



    Fatherofthree,
    Read the site rules.
    Normally I have you on ignore but I took you off for a while so I could see if you were attacking people and their beliefs again. I keep seeing your name show up. So let us set the record straight. First of all the word malcontent is not a bad word but a descriptive word. There are more than one person that I feel this could well apply to. I did not name any names bu it is a general statement about those that are always complaining about others. If you have a guilty conscience I am sorry. Second you should remember the old saying "people in glass houses should not throw stones". I think there are quite a number of posters here that have been a victim of your name calling. Third how would you know if Luke warned me about anything? do you feel he did because you were the one that was crying to Luke bothering him all the time? I am sure most of us here alreadyknew who the person was that was continually bothering Luke with all of the accusations.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Normally I have you on ignore but I took you off for a while so I could see if you were attacking people and their beliefs again. I keep seeing your name show up. So let us set the record straight. First of all the word malcontent is not a bad word but a descriptive word. There are more than one person that I feel this could well apply to. I did not name any names bu it is a general statement about those that are always complaining about others. If you have a guilty conscience I am sorry. Second you should remember the old saying "people in glass houses should not throw stones". I think there are quite a number of posters here that have been a victim of your name calling. Third how would you know if Luke warned me about anything? do you feel he did because you were the one that was crying to Luke bothering him all the time? I am sure most of us here alreadyknew who the person was that was continually bothering Luke with all of the accusations.
    HK,
    How am I attacking your religion? Do you consider my disbelief an attack? I don't comprehend what I consider fairy tales.

    If you wish to believe in what the bible says, knock yourself out.
    If it makes you a better person, and brings you comfort, I am all for it.

    I will not stand still why you, and the other friends of Jesus try and force your beliefs upon myself, and others.
    I didn't come to this site for bible study. This is a gun site, not Sunday school.
    There are two churches down the street from me.
    I call always be entertained by a Televangelist, if I so desire.

    Actually, my message two days ago to Luke was my very first one. Reporting you, and your pal for rules violations was also my very first. You were the one violating site rules, not I.

    Luke asked me to report violations. Not get involved in a pissing contest.

    Now what was that about glass houses?

    I am well aware of what malcontent is, I just asked you to ponder it.

    Perhaps you may wish to confirm these facts with Luke.

  10. #79
    I personally think a big part of the problem is that some of the believers here don't know when to stop. If you were on the street proselytizing and the person said they weren't interested, would you continue to try and basically harass them? When this happens here, the person being "harassed" will eventually tell you where to shove it. Then they get reported. Does that mean I should put the hammer on the harasser or the harassee (pardon the pun)?

    You have to know when to say when. If icemanpls or anyone else on here isn't interested, let it go. He's not the first atheist and he won't be the last.

    It was Jesus who said: “Any place that does not receive you or listen to you, as you go out from there, shake the dust off the soles of your feet for a testimony against them.” That's Mark 6:10-11 and it's not out of context. He didn't say stand outside and pelt the place with tracts and new testaments.
    Last edited by calvin; 07-13-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    Moderator

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Why is this topic in the general firearm discussion forum?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast