Does anyone know of a list of Pro-Gun celebs? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anyone know of a list of Pro-Gun celebs?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    wow Gateway Computers is on that list. I mean I wanted to shoot my gateway laptop before I read that. As if I needed another reason. I mean it really sucks! now all the more reason to set it up and use it as a target.
    I was at the range one day when a computer guy put up a hard drive as a target. That sucker was hard to kill. His .38 just dented it. My 9 mm stuck in it. Both were standard target loads, nothing hot. Didn't have my .45 at the time so I don't know how it would have fared.

Red face Finding a Hollyweird that likes guns

A point to ponder...Most hollyweirds are not allowed to have firearms because of domestic violence, felony convictions or severe mental disorders. This means that for them to level the field, they want every person around them to stoop to their level. It is a selfish act on their behalf but none the less the only recourse they have after screwing the pooch.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    A point to ponder...Most hollyweirds are not allowed to have firearms because of domestic violence, felony convictions or severe mental disorders. This means that for them to level the field, they want every person around them to stoop to their level. It is a selfish act on their behalf but none the less the only recourse they have after screwing the pooch.
    add Drunk Driving and Killing your passenger while DUI ,
    I been telling people in Mass that this is the reason Kennedy is so anti-guns but they wont listen

Kennedy cant have = we shouldn't have either

thats his thinking

There are exceptions, but I'd expect that by and large, most movies that have been made in the last 30 years include celebrities who tend to be fairly liberal on a lot of issues, including guns. That seems to just come with the territory. The vast majority of them probably aren't active advocates - they just hop on with a list of causes as part of their social scene circulation. It's largely just a formality.

If one of the actors in a movie is a complete hypocrite, obnoxious and extremely vocal and active in whatever cause they advocate, then that might affect my decision on whether to go see a movie. Otherwise, I generally judge a movie on its own merits of quality, the same way I would look at a car, gun or a restaurant. It doesn't matter to me whether the gunmaker is Izhevsk or Hi-Point - if it's compact, comfortable, feeds well and shoots straight, I like it.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth....ewsitemID=7807
    Tyler Perry and Joe Perry of Aerosmith maybe pro gunners.... ??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234