Does anyone know of a list of Pro-Gun celebs?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know of a list of Pro-Gun celebs?

Does anyone know of a list of Pro-Gun celebs?

If there is such a list I would like to know of it.Anyone who knows anything about pro-gun celebs (this meaning anyone famous or well known),speak up!
    I know of a few,like Kurt Russel and *sigh* Jeri Ryan.
    :D~
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Don't know of any lists, but I do know...
    Tom Selleck (Las Vegas/Magnum PI), Jason Priestly (Beverly Hills 90210), Rick Shroder (NYPD Blue/Silver Spoons), John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard) and John Millus (Red Dawn/Conan the Barbarian) are all NRA Life Memembers.

Ted Nugent, Wade Boggs, and Jeff Foxworthy come to mind.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I think its a good bet that Rosie O' Donnell is not on the list.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Don't know about a pro 2A list but maybe this anti list will help:

http://www.pinkpistols.org/antigun.html

Man that is one interesting list! I find it rather hollow, that so many of Hollywoods celebs are anti's, (not really surprising), and yet I would be very surprised that their body guards would be unarmed. Could someone say "double standard"?

Good grief. I just looked at that list. I'm trying to think of any companies that weren't on it. It's very confusing. One interesting thing is that Aerosmith is on the list, yet some of the band members go shooting with Ted Nugent. It's very disheartening to know so many are against us.:(

One other thought about that list. Since all of us, at one time or another, have done business with these companies, I guess our names could be added to the list of people who have supported the anti-gun movement.

I feel dirty.

It should be noted here that this list was originated by the NRA and the companies listed may not be "direct" anti's but may have donated money or resources to an agency known to be anti. One such organization is the AARP, they are not anti by proclamation but have donated to known anti agencies.

Steven Segall, if I spelled that correctly.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast