CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 18
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

1. Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Welcome to the site from PRMA!

I couldn't agree more, everyone, LEO or civilian, are still human at the end of the day.

-Capo-
    I am not a cop hater. But I also understand that there are some that shouldn't be in that profession. I didn't see the video, if one is available. Where did this "conflicting orders" idea come from? Is that fact, or speculation? If fact, LVPD needs some serious training in crisis management. The first cop arriving is the "lead cop" and calls the "shots". ( pardon the pun)

3. Here's a link to a news video of a witness claiming conflicting orders.

YouTube - Costco Shooting In Las Vegas Witness of Event

Delay, delay, delay!

Sounds like another episode of "The Klintons."

-Doc

It's so bad for all to drag this out.........My prayers are with the family!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Hey guys: This is a tragic story no matter how you look at and no matter who is at fault. Give the prosecutors some credit for extreme due diligence in getting ALL THE FACTS and sorting thru the late-coming "witnesses" etc. I have seen traffic accidents with fatalities take several months before the prosecutor has released findings and a future course of action. Too many of you are just too impatient and yes that does not help anyone involved who sit in limbo on this whole incident, but let them get it right and go from there. To start talking "coverup" when you know less than a cashier at the Costco is ridiculous, as if the snippets you find on the internet are the "be all and end all" of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey guys: This is a tragic story no matter how you look at and no matter who is at fault. Give the prosecutors some credit for extreme due diligence in getting ALL THE FACTS and sorting thru the late-coming "witnesses" etc. I have seen traffic accidents with fatalities take several months before the prosecutor has released findings and a future course of action. Too many of you are just too impatient and yes that does not help anyone involved who sit in limbo on this whole incident, but let them get it right and go from there. To start talking "coverup" when you know less than a cashier at the Costco is ridiculous, as if the snippets you find on the internet are the "be all and end all" of the story.
    The only problem with that train of thought is you are assuming they are using the time constructively to "get it right", when they could be doing just the opposite. How many years did it take to come up with the Warren Commission Report? Less than half of the people in this country today even remotely believe anything it contains. Time itself means nothing in regards to how much accuracy is gathered in these "investigations". Come to think of it can you name anything in today's society that isn't being "investigated" in one way or another, usually to benefit someone? Nancy Pelosi even wants to "investigate" the people in this country who are opposed to building that mosque at Ground Zero. Bill T.

I understand where you are coming from kelcarry but I think billt is on target here. Everyone assumes that the police are going to do an honest investigation. If it involved any other police unit I think I would give them that benefit but with metro, I just don't know any more.
    Last week officer Bryan Yant, the cop that shot and killed Trever Cole in a botched home raid over some marijuana was the subject of an internal affairs investigation and this was after he had been cleared in that shooting. Here is a link to the story. Seems he lied and filed false reports about incidents that never took place. INTERNAL AFFAIRS: Officer under suspicion - News - ReviewJournal.com
    This behavior calls into question every person Yant has arrested not to mention his testimony in any court case he was a part of. One has to ask if the whole department needs to be fired. As for Erik, his father is not going to let metro slide on this one and I agree it was tragic ending and I think the cops handled it poorly.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

With all due respect to the last repliers, I agree with your comments and understand them full well BUT YOU KNOW DIDDLESQUAT ABOUT THIS CASE AND THE FACTS THAT WILL ULTIMATELY DETERMINE THE CONSEQUENCES (LEGAL AND CIVIL) OF THIS CASE. THAT IS A FACT YOU CANNOT DENY--I DO NOT REMEMBER SEEING YOUR VIDEO AT THE COSTCO OR YOUR FACE ON THE NEWS AS A WITNESS. You may be right--the operative word is "may".

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    The only problem with that train of thought is you are assuming they are using the time constructively to "get it right", when they could be doing just the opposite. How many years did it take to come up with the Warren Commission Report? Less than half of the people in this country today even remotely believe anything it contains. Time itself means nothing in regards to how much accuracy is gathered in these "investigations". Come to think of it can you name anything in today's society that isn't being "investigated" in one way or another, usually to benefit someone? Nancy Pelosi even wants to "investigate" the people in this country who are opposed to building that mosque at Ground Zero. Bill T.
    That has to be the crappiest attitude in that post that I have seen here: So according to you billt, that's always the case, the shooting will never be solved to your satisfaction because you already know who is wrong; if it is solved, you will not agree with the findings; it WILL be a conspiracy to cover up for the cops no matter what; and no one investigating the incident will be truthful or complete.

So according to billt we should just shoot the cops out behind the courthouse for a crime he believes they committed, because it's ALWAYS a CONSPIRACY. All cops are bad and wake up every morning after having wet dreams about shooting people. Give the "victims" family a couple of million and put up a monument to the "victim" of evil Police actions, leave the cops bodies hanging and rotting on a post in the town square as an example to other cops to never shoot anyone, because they too will automatically be wrong. You see, the conspiracy is solved and justice" according to billt" is done. I can only hope that the conspiracy theories and " Nobody ever knows the truth" attitude will surface on the day YOU have to shoot someone. in self defense. I'm sure that even though you are justified in the shooting, no one will be right or ever know the truth.

Conspiracy Theories are easy on dumbasses. You only have to cast doubt. Never prove anything, and if anyone disagrees, you only have to belittle them and call them a sheep for being a non-believer. I wonder how many truth conspiracies that Alex Jones and the Internet have produced over the past 20 years, have really come to pass? Not many, if any as far as I know. But then again, it's a conspiracy, so they were all just covered up.
    By the way, my brother-in-law worked in the amtrak depot that is the "Secret Fenced In FEMA Train Concentration Camp". Those guys laugh at you morons everyday. He said you wouldn't believe the coneheads that show up with video cameras every week or so. They just don't film the people who work there, or the workers explaining to them the "reality" of what the place really is. That would put a damper on the conspiracy they are trying to prove. YouTube gets more hits when it's a really big conspiracy. But very few when it's the boring truth.

As for the Warren Commission, over 3000 books, 250 documentaries, a couple of major movies and thousands of "professional" radio talk show circuit "experts" have made millions on the Kennedy Assasination. Everyone of them has a new and enlightening "truth" revelation. Gee, no wonder the truth never comes out. They're too busy taking billt's money, pushing their version of the "story" and convincing him it's all a conspiracy.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    That has to be the crappiest attitude in that post that I have seen here: So according to you billt, that's always the case, the shooting will never be solved to your satisfaction because you already know who is wrong; if it is solved, you will not agree with the findings; it WILL be a conspiracy to cover up for the cops no matter what; and no one investigating the incident will be truthful or complete.

So according to billt we should just shoot the cops out behind the courthouse for a crime he believes they committed, because it's ALWAYS a CONSPIRACY. All cops are bad and wake up every morning after having wet dreams about shooting people. Give the "victims" family a couple of million and put up a monument to the "victim" of evil Police actions, leave the cops bodies hanging and rotting on a post in the town square as an example to other cops to never shoot anyone, because they too will automatically be wrong. You see, the conspiracy is solved and justice" according to billt" is done. I can only hope that the conspiracy theories and " Nobody ever knows the truth" attitude will surface on the day YOU have to shoot someone. in self defense. I'm sure that even though you are justified in the shooting, no one will be right or ever know the truth.

Conspiracy Theories are easy on dumbasses. You only have to cast doubt. Never prove anything, and if anyone disagrees, you only have to belittle them and call them a sheep for being a non-believer. I wonder how many truth conspiracies that Alex Jones and the Internet have produced over the past 20 years, have really come to pass? Not many, if any as far as I know. But then again, it's a conspiracy, so they were all just covered up.
    By the way, my brother-in-law worked in the amtrak depot that is the "Secret Fenced In FEMA Train Concentration Camp". Those guys laugh at you morons everyday. He said you wouldn't believe the coneheads that show up with video cameras every week or so. They just don't film the people who work there, or the workers explaining to them the "reality" of what the place really is. That would put a damper on the conspiracy they are trying to prove. YouTube gets more hits when it's a really big conspiracy. But very few when it's the boring truth.

As for the Warren Commission, over 3000 books, 250 documentaries, a couple of major movies and thousands of "professional" radio talk show circuit "experts" have made millions on the Kennedy Assasination. Everyone of them has a new and enlightening "truth" revelation. Gee, no wonder the truth never comes out. They're too busy taking billt's money, pushing their version of the "story" and convincing him it's all a conspiracy.
    You really need to smarten up a bit, assuming you are even capable of it, which I sincerely doubt. No one is talking about any "conspiracies" in this case. Got it? No one. Stop acting like you just learned a new word. Since when is questioning the relevance of what the cops did right away constitute a "conspiracy". Clowns who think like you have "conspiracy" on the brain. And it's a very soft one. You're reading more into this than MSDNC into a Hussein speech!

People who shut up and hide generally are either hiding something, or else trying to avoid something. In this case it sounds like all of the above. There is NO conspiracy here. Got it no mind? NO conspiracy. Just a bunch of cops who F*#KED UP, and are now desperately trying to save their ass. They're not doing a very good job of it. They now have witnesses who said this guy, HAD NO GUN IN HIS HAND WHEN HE WENT DOWN! I full well realize your brain is a bit soft, so I'll explain in terms even someone like yourself can easily understand. It means they screwed up. No "conspiracy" at all, they just plain F*#KED UP!

Every day this goes on it gets worse for them. And idiot's like you get more and more pissed off. They STILL are saying NOTHING. That is because they cannot defend bad actions. More and more witnesses keep coming forward. Each one has a story to tell the cops don't want to hear. So what do these clowns do? Delay, delay, delay. Are they so stupid to think this is all just going to go away? Or, are they even dumber to think they can delay it long enough to explain it away? Either way they are looking worse and worse every day that goes by, and they don't answer for their foolish, stupid actions. And YES, gunning down a citizen who wasn't a threat was, and is FOOLISH and STUPID. The last time I looked, being pissed off in a store wasn't a crime. Killing a person who doesn't constitute a threat IS!

You need to take the $h!t out of your brains and look at what happened here. L.V. Police has had a history of this sort of thing. It looks like they have finally become victims of their own arrogance and cocky attitudes. Your last post proved much the same for you. And the red ink didn't make it look any better, just more foolish. Bill T.

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast