CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 21
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I salute you for serving with honor. It's starting to look like an honest cop is a rare one. I can understand your frustration that you don't want to be guilty by association. Cops do have a difficult job and some are more suited for it than others. Bad apples need to be thrown out before they spoil the bunch. Were not in Mayberry anymore. I agree that if Metro screwed the pooch then let them admit it and everyone can move forward. In the end we are all human and we all make mistakes. Society should not tolerate crooked cops, crooked politicians or crooked persons/people in positions of authority. It just makes our lives miserable. In the few encounters I have had in my life with the boys in blue, most have been pleasant and respectful except for one about 25 years ago. Long story short it was a case of mistaken identity and the cop flat out lied on the arrest report and to the judge. He received his just reward in the end (my compliments to the judge) but it could have gone bad for yours truly. I don't like guns pointed at me.

Again, thank you for serving the fine citizens with honor and dignity. It is becoming rare these days. In your spare time I suggest you check out the National Police Misconduct Daily NewsFeed. The website is Injustice Everywhere or Injustice News Feed (InjusticeNews) on Twitter.
    What you have to understand is cops in general don't want to hear about bad cops. ANY bad cops. They will immediately attack the person or persons who bring such behaviour into question. It's a lot like today's politicians. They become totally defensive when their judgement is brought into question by anyone for any reason. They quite literally become drunk with their own power and authority.

Yes, there are good cops out there, but as was pointed out they are becoming fewer and fewer. And you are correct that people should not tolerate the bad ones! One bad cop can account for far more damage and bad attitudes than a entire department of good ones. We've seen police lying and corruption before. It's nothing new and has been going on since the dawn of time. Look at the salary scandal of the police and public officials in Bell, California to name just one. How could these people be so arrogant to even think citizens could tolerate something as ridiculous as that? Yet it happens. And if you question it, there will be individuals who will defend them, regardless of how ludicrous the defense is.

Police seem more distant from the citizens they are sworn to "serve and protect" with each passing day. Most have no interest in a good community relationship with the folks. They divorce themselves from the "common folk". It's too bad really. When you go back to the time cops walked a beat and interacted with people on the street on a daily basis, their relationship with the citizenry was much better, and the people respected them far more than they do today. Today they over react, say nothing, and we are expected to not question their actions, and are called out for it when we do.

It's this "above the law attitude" that cooks them each and every time. Honesty beats arrogance in every encounter. There has been no honesty spoken in this case simply because the police refuse to speak. Two months have past and there is still no explanation coming forth, in spite of repeated demands by the family, media, and people hired to get to the bottom of this. The police are blocking every attempt to answer, or be held accountable for what happened. Why?

If what they did was in fact just and right, then explain and PROVE their actions, and all of this would simply go away. It shouldn't take a Grand Jury investigation, or any type of court action to make that happen. Why so long to hear the truth? This defies common sense. If someone, or a group of people, are involved in an incident where a human life is taken, and there was just cause for it, why should it take over 2 months to get any kind of reply for defense of their actions? This isn't an Apollo Moon shot. They either acted properly, or they did not. If they did, it should not take 2 months to explain that. It could have easily come in the first 24 hours. If a citizen carrying concealed uses his or her weapon in what is supposedly an act of self defense, and a person dies as a direct result of their actions, do you think the police would wait 2 months for an explanation as to what happened? Why is it so outlandish for the people to want much the same from their actions? If the police wanted answers and weren't getting them, chances are the person involved would sit in a jail cell until they got them. Here the delay goes on indefinitely, and the people are chastised for demanding answers. Make you wonder, or at least it should. By the way, that's an excellent link you have provided. Just don't expect cops, (ex or current), to take the time to look at it. Bill T.

3. Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    How about telling all of us what you find so horrible about my avatar to the point you have to ask me publicly to remove it?? Bill T.
    I wasn't asking you. No go back to your corner. If I need anything from you, I'll yank your chain.

Just perusing the forum and received an email indicating that our friend billt just cannot avoid showing everyone what a ridiculous cartoon he has turned into--the saddest part is that he does not even realize it and his outrageous and uncontrollable anger to LEOs and seemingly everyone on this thread is everything that is a poster child for gun control. I can agree with him on only one thing--once due diligence on the investigation is concluded and a decision is made on this whole tragedy (apparently billt, sitting at his computer knows more about all the bad LEOs out there and this particular case than everyone else), proper responses are in order, including severe criminal penalties against the LEOs.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    his outrageous and uncontrollable anger to LEOs and seemingly everyone on this thread is everything that is a poster child for gun control.
    How so? You seem think these people are some kind of self appointed Gods that can do whatever they please, up to and including taking the life of an individual, then turn around and not answer for it. For me questioning this you try and turn it around by saying I display an, "Outrageous and uncontrollable anger to LEOs". Where have I displayed that? Because I'm critical of their behaviour for being so damn arrogant as to not answer a single question put forth to them? You have not answered one single question I have put forth. You simply attack me because much like liberal, you have no argument. Your defense of these people, along with their actions both during and after the fact is totally pathetic. You need to quit talking out of your ass. The thing is that if it was your son who was gunned down, instead of Eric Scott, you would be crying the loudest. That's quite typical of people like yourself. Hooray for me, but f*#k you. And you have the total audacity to say I'm, "The poster boy for gun control" because I question actions that got a citizen killed by a police force who are acting like a bunch of deaf mutes? You have a very strange grip on reality.

I have sympathy for this man's family. They, along with the citizens who are in the jurisdiction of this agency deserve answers the police refuse to give. Because of their arrogance they are causing this family more grief than they deserve. They deserve answers. They're not getting them because the police refuse to give them any. For me calling them on it you attack me with falsehoods and nonsense you cannot back up. Your opinion is totally worthless here simply because you seem to think LEO's shouldn't have to answer to anyone when their actions are questionable, and backed up by eyewitness who have recently come forward to challenge what they have done. That in itself makes you either blind, ignorant, stupid, or else all of the above.

You have it pinned into your brain that Eric Scott was some kind of raving lunatic who threatened public safety, and deserved to die because of his actions on that day. Yet the police you so love to praise cannot back up anything they did with any ascertainable proof. This in spite of witnesses who say otherwise. That you ignore. If the police are in fact just in this matter the burden of proof is on them. Eric Scott cannot speak because the police shot him to death. The police can and won't. When you can tell me why, I'd love to hear it. If all your going to continue to contribute is personal attacks and talk out of your ass, save it for someone else. If I want to smell $h!t I'll visit a public restroom. I don't need to read your foolish, stupid posts on this forum. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    I wasn't asking you. No go back to your corner. If I need anything from you, I'll yank your chain.
    Next time you might try communicating a little better. This might help, it's designed for people much like yourself, just a little younger. However that should not be an issue in your case. I believe you'll fit right in to the format. Communication skills are, and can be your friend. Bill T.

Hooked on Phonics® | Learn to Read with Award-Winning Educational Programs

I find it rather interesting that someone who has obviously never been a cop, has ALL of the cop answers, seems to be a know all Cop Psycologist, and appears to know everything there is to know about cops, how they feel, how they react, how they look at each other and how they seem to hate and despise the public. Lets just face it Billt. You are the freakin' man. You are just the guy to educate the public on the ways of Law Enforcement. I am so proud of you.
    Actually I have never met anyone who knew SO LITTLE about real cops. You'd think from your posts, that most cops are bad guys and there are only a few who are actually good guys, but they never want to admit there are any bad ones. I guess it just shows that you really don't know a damn thing about what you are talking about. Go back an read your websites, your bad cop videos, your bad cop stories and such. Evidently your life is an internet educated experience with very little real world exposure. As someone who has LIVED life and knows the truth, it's a little frightening to see a few arm chair commandos who demand they be considered "credible" from reading a bad cop website and viewing some bad cop shows. While no one here, even me, the hateful cop who can't handle the REAL truth, is saying that there are no bad cops, or no bad cop experiences. You just haven't experienced the reality of the cop world, and what it's like. Nor have you experienced enough real life around real cops, to know the truth.
    You can continue taking one little phrase from posts, and expounding with a 500 word thesis based on three words from a sentence. Kind of like our liberal news hounds and bloggers, that can take an entire explanation of an experience and kill the whole experience based on what the word "is" is. But it figures. You wear it so well. I'd like to know what you really do for a living and how you actually live. It would probably be very surprising to everyone here. In fact, I can only assume it would be hilariously entertaining. But then again, that's because I'm an angry, hateful, vengeful, over-bearing cop with an ego, an attitude and a happy trigger finger. Excuse me but I have important things to go do right now. There are plenty of people to bully and puppies to kick. Even though I'm retired and do gunsmithing, I still find it entertaining to go out and push people around and dare anybody to say anything about it.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    I find it rather interesting that someone who has obviously never been a cop, has ALL of the cop answers, seems to be a know all Cop Psycologist, and appears to know everything there is to know about cops, how they feel, how they react, how they look at each other and how they seem to hate and despise the public. Lets just face it Billt. You are the freakin' man. You are just the guy to educate the public on the ways of Law Enforcement. I am so proud of you.
    Actually I have never met anyone who knew SO LITTLE about real cops. You'd think from your posts, that most cops are bad guys and there are only a few who are actually good guys, but they never want to admit there are any bad ones. I guess it just shows that you really don't know a damn thing about what you are talking about. Go back an read your websites, your bad cop videos, your bad cop stories and such. Evidently your life is an internet educated experience with very little real world exposure. As someone who has LIVED life and knows the truth, it's a little frightening to see a few arm chair commandos who demand they be considered "credible" from reading a bad cop website and viewing some bad cop shows. While no one here, even me, the hateful cop who can't handle the REAL truth, is saying that there are no bad cops, or no bad cop experiences. You just haven't experienced the reality of the cop world, and what it's like. Nor have you experienced enough real life around real cops, to know the truth.
    You can continue taking one little phrase from posts, and expounding with a 500 word thesis based on three words from a sentence. Kind of like our liberal news hounds and bloggers, that can take an entire explanation of an experience and kill the whole experience based on what the word "is" is. But it figures. You wear it so well. I'd like to know what you really do for a living and how you actually live. It would probably be very surprising to everyone here. In fact, I can only assume it would be hilariously entertaining. But then again, that's because I'm an angry, hateful, vengeful, over-bearing cop with an ego, an attitude and a happy trigger finger. Excuse me but I have important things to go do right now. There are plenty of people to bully and puppies to kick. Even though I'm retired and do gunsmithing, I still find it entertaining to go out and push people around and dare anybody to say anything about it.
    What type of hallucinogen are you on? I've never read such a bunch of senseless, stupid babble in my entire life. I think you're completely off the rails! Look, $h!t for brains, I have one problem with this entire matter. ONE. So please, for the second time, Take the $h!t out of your brains and listen...........

Why won't these people answer for what they've done? That is the only issue I have with these cops. Get it? Now, I realize you've got the intelligence and imagination of a third grader, but try to comprehend this. It's not that hard, really. They continue to ignore the parents of this man, the media, and the general public who want answers for this incident. But instead they want to be defiant. Where do they think this is going to lead them? Are they stupid enough to think this is all going to simply go away? Their arrogance is outclassed only by your total stupidity. Until these guys answer for what they did, all of this is going to get much worse for them, regardless of what I say, do, and or think. The questions continue to mount, witnesses continue to come forward, and they continue to stonewall, and most everyone is running out of patience, except for idiot's like yourself who come out of their drug induced coma once a week to spout off about "cop haters" and all of your other silly, stupid, senseless accusations. Now why don't you go finish your little circle jerk with Kelcarry and GOV 5. Perhaps if you tell them a nice story how things were when you were a cop, they'll let you be the pivot man. Jesus Christ, and you carried a badge AND a gun???? I rest my case. Bill T.

9. New guy here and just trying to stay out of the line of fire.

This LV shooting has really got me re-thinking. I'm generally Pro-Leo and support them considering the tough job they have. Frankly, this thing has got me spooked.

Absent most of the objective evidence, we're left with what we think we know. Mr. Scott was a West Point Grad and a Commissioned Officer. We're talking; DUTY... HONOR ... INTEGRITY. I'm thinking that in this guys case these were not just words but rather a way of life.

What are the odds that this type of person would pull a weapon on a LEO? I'm thinking: Not in a million years. We're talking about someone who's life had been generally based on absolute obeying of authority.

This whole thing is very upsetting.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by WyGuy View Post
    New guy here and just trying to stay out of the line of fire.

This LV shooting has really got me re-thinking. I'm generally Pro-Leo and support them considering the tough job they have. Frankly, this thing has got me spooked.

Absent most of the objective evidence, we're left with what we think we know. Mr. Scott was a West Point Grad and a Commissioned Officer. We're talking; DUTY... HONOR ... INTEGRITY. I'm thinking that in this guys case these were not just words but rather a way of life.

What are the odds that this type of person would pull a weapon on a LEO? I'm thinking: Not in a million years. We're talking about someone who's life had been generally based on absolute obeying of authority.

This whole thing is very upsetting.

Ron
    Believe me, you're not the only one thinking that. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    What type of hallucinogen are you on? I've never read such a bunch of senseless, stupid babble in my entire life. I think you're completely off the rails! Look, $h!t for brains, I have one problem with this entire matter. ONE. So please, for the second time, Take the $h!t out of your brains and listen...........

Why won't these people answer for what they've done? That is the only issue I have with these cops. Get it? Now, I realize you've got the intelligence and imagination of a third grader, but try to comprehend this. It's not that hard, really. They continue to ignore the parents of this man, the media, and the general public who want answers for this incident. But instead they want to be defiant. Where do they think this is going to lead them? Are they stupid enough to think this is all going to simply go away? Their arrogance is outclassed only by your total stupidity. Until these guys answer for what they did, all of this is going to get much worse for them, regardless of what I say, do, and or think. The questions continue to mount, witnesses continue to come forward, and they continue to stonewall, and most everyone is running out of patience, except for idiot's like yourself who come out of their drug induced coma once a week to spout off about "cop haters" and all of your other silly, stupid, senseless accusations. Now why don't you go finish your little circle jerk with Kelcarry and GOV 5. Perhaps if you tell them a nice story how things were when you were a cop, they'll let you be the pivot man. Jesus Christ, and you carried a badge AND a gun???? I rest my case. Bill T.
    Oh, you are right billt, you are right. Forgive me for ever doubting you or disagreeing. How could I ever have doubted pure genius? I mean me having sh!t for brains and everything. I can only laugh. I've tried to tell you that they should be punished if they did wrong. But your rants and outlandish hatred for cops, seems to fog the real issue. But once again, you are soooooo right man. I mean you are the man. So just forget about me man. I mean, you are so right. Now go take your medication, before Mommy takes away her computer.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast