CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 23
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I think LEO should answer, to the public, as quickly as possible, anytime deadly force is used against the public, especially in questionable circumstances such as this.

And I don't consider it "anti-women" to suggest that political correctness is helping to put women in positions that they are not physically equipped to handle.
    Yes, and while I agree totally, it most certainly is nice to see an individual who knows how to apply common sense to a situation instead of female emotion. But in all honesty I can understand that "kelcarry" does have a point. It's just that this is the wrong time of the month for "him" to apply, or express it. (I'm guessing you really are the pivot "man"). Bill T.

Men have also crashed Navy jets many, many Navy jets. Women have proven themselves capable in the cockpit, as well as a plethora of other traditional male roles. There is no question about that. Anyone who believes otherwise is a last century small-minded sexual bigot, plain and simple, no pC about it.

As far as what answering to anyone about the case is concerned, that is for the DA and internal afairs to decide - on their own sweet time, regardless of how PO'd those same small-minded induhviduals get about it. No hurry, get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Men have also crashed Navy jets many, many Navy jets. Women have proven themselves capable in the cockpit, as well as a plethora of other traditional male roles. There is no question about that. Anyone who believes otherwise is a last century small-minded sexual bigot, plain and simple, no pC about it.

As far as what answering to anyone about the case is concerned, that is for the DA and internal afairs to decide - on their own sweet time, regardless of how PO'd those same small-minded induhviduals get about it. No hurry, get it right.
    Can you possibly disagree with someone's position without calling them names? Sheeit, you're a pain in the ass.

My wife would cut your b#lls off should you suggest she get back in the kitchen where she belongs and she would also laugh in your face if you informed her that "any job a man can do, a woman can do". BTW, she carries, is formally trained, and can shoot quite well, thank you. I doubt she would consider me a "sexual bigot", plain and simple.

I could give two sh#ts about Internal Affairs. Cops investigating cops? Riiiight....And before you make any more idiotic statements, I have plenty of LEO friends, and I'm not anti-LEO.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Back on topic...

6. I don't know what worry's me more.
    The fact that a fellow citizen feels the need to report someone carrying a gun when in the USA you are allowed by the 2nd Amendment to carry a gun for protection.
    Or the fact that the police shot him!

Angry Patience has a limit....

I admit that, upon first hearing this incident, I was prepared to wait and see the evidence before making up my mind. I knew that it sounded fishy, and it is LV Metro, which has a very poor reputation when it comes to these things, but I was willing to wait.

That said, postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions, and the brass is swimming in circles hoping that the sharks (press and we, the people) will eventually tire and disperse.

Little did they know that the citizen they picked on that day was a bona-fide hero. West point grads are scarce, with only about 1,000 graduating each year. They are exceptional soldiers, and exceptional citizens. Poor target, IMHO. I guarantee that the four officers who shot him are nowhere near the caliber of this individual. If I'm wrong, then release the video and prove it. I will be happy to apologize. The video exists, in multiple angles. Or, at least, it DID exist at one time.

Hey, JJ, did you notice that Cocked_been_Blocked is now quoting his own posts?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

I agree fully.

I was reading a few years back( in an aviation safety newsletter) that female pilots have a much lower accident rate than males do.

Perhaps lack of that testosterone charge adds a little caution back into the picture.

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Liberated Brit View Post
    I don't know what worry's me more.
    The fact that a fellow citizen feels the need to report someone carrying a gun when in the USA you are allowed by the 2nd Amendment to carry a gun for protection......
    We still have way too many "Sheeple" here.

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions.

I guarantee that the four officers who shot him are nowhere near the caliber of this individual.
    2 excellent points that cannot be ignored. Let's only hope the public and the media keeps the pressure on these people. This thing stinks worse with each and every passing day. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I admit that, upon first hearing this incident, I was prepared to wait and see the evidence before making up my mind. I knew that it sounded fishy, and it is LV Metro, which has a very poor reputation when it comes to these things, but I was willing to wait.

That said, postponing the coroner's inquest indefinitely goes WAY beyond suspect; this is a cover-up of massive proportions, and the brass is swimming in circles hoping that the sharks (press and we, the people) will eventually tire and disperse.

Little did they know that the citizen they picked on that day was a bona-fide hero. West point grads are scarce, with only about 1,000 graduating each year. They are exceptional soldiers, and exceptional citizens. Poor target, IMHO. I guarantee that the four officers who shot him are nowhere near the caliber of this individual. If I'm wrong, then release the video and prove it. I will be happy to apologize. The video exists, in multiple angles. Or, at least, it DID exist at one time.

Hey, JJ, did you notice that Cocked_been_Blocked is now quoting his own posts?
    Kinda thing you do when you're a legend in your own mind.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast