CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 32
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Quote Originally Posted by WyGuy View Post
    Doesn't it seem obvious that Mr. Scott was trying to disarm?
    Obvious? Were you there?

3. Yep, you're right. If I ever have the need to use my weapon for self-defense, first thing I'll do is leave it in its holster and drop it on the ground.

...need to use my weapon for self-defense...
    From a police officer? Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

5. Do You?

Do You?
    What, realize you're a troll trying to derail this thread?

Let me guess... billt? Maybe JJ? The Gypsy?

Who knows, who cares.

Hey C&L: It truly amazes me how all these self-righteous repliers have all the facts and have verified all the facts and know everything there is to know about this case without even being there. I would assume that the LV coroner could have saved a lot of money and cancelled the whole inquest--all he had to do was climb on board the USA Carry bandwagon and he would have gotten all his answers. Why look at all the money everyone in LV can save by not having any hearings, trials or conclusions--the USA Bandwagon of bo, billyboy and this new guy wy know it all. Just hang the LEOs, pay this so-called family and the girlfriend, who are really coming across as the standard for receding american values, $10 million, and go back to the roulette wheels. The Bandwagon will not believe anything other than their own narrow-minded thoughts regardless of the outcome of this inquest. If they are right, I will be the first one to say I was wrong--there cetainly are factors that unlike the Bandwagon, I am not privy to. I seriously doubt that they have the ability to do the same. As for a civil trial, proof is very loosely defined as opposed to a criminal trial--emotions and other factors rule the day, so it is the inquest that will truly provide the ultimate conclusion to this case. All bets are off, however, if there is a recommendation for a criminal trial and the LEOs are found guilty--if that should happen, let me be the first to tell the Bandwagon that you were right and some of us were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Because this is a site where your typical "gun nuts," "2A extremeists," "conspiracy theorists" and other assorted whackos along those lines tend to congregagte.

And I do not use the term "congregate" loosely.
    What do you mean exactly by this site is full of gun nuts extreameists, and wackos ? I guess that would explane why your here, I got into this because the previous sight I was with is run by somebody who thinks he's a little hitler, meaning you did and said what he wanted or you got banned, and here Luke seems cool, and my wife and I are not gun nuts or wackos, personaly I think Mr Scott screwed up he should have stood there like a statue, and he may have went home to his family instead of the morge, this is all I'm going to say on this, because arguing on the internet, is the same as running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded so you win, I do not generaly get into something like this, but that wisecrack pissed me off............my apoligys to the other members

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    What do you mean exactly by this site is full of gun nuts extreameists, and wackos ? I guess that would explane why your here, I got into this because the previous sight I was with is run by somebody who thinks he's a little hitler, meaning you did and said what he wanted or you got banned, and here Luke seems cool, and my wife and I are not gun nuts or wackos, personaly I think Mr Scott screwed up he should have stood there like a statue, and he may have went home to his family instead of the morge, this is all I'm going to say on this, because arguing on the internet, is the same as running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded so you win, I do not generaly get into something like this, but that wisecrack pissed me off............my apoligys to the other members
    "arguing on the internet...blah blah blah"
    Having debates, arguing, disputing, can be very positive if done appropriately and with respect. It can even be positive if done in a very confrontational manner, as sometimes happens. Get over it. Just because it is on the internet changes nothing. That is a dumb saying, offensive to anyone who has special needs children. You should be ashamed. Doubt you are, though

10. Rodney King video

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Perhaps I should re-phrase my opinion on the Rodney King thing - I was simply saying that the video the media released was edited to make it appear that a completely innocent man was yanked from his car and beaten senseless by the LAPD. In truth he was resisting arrest and they had to subdue him. They may have gone overboard - I honestly don't know. But in the end the case was made into much more than it should have been.

Does LA have so many riots that they have names for each of them now?
    You have absolutely no proof to back that up. In the years since the incident occurred there has been no extended video shown of the beating to confirm your statement. And for you to say that the case was made into much more than it should have been is a slap in the face of minorities who have been in situations such as this. You have no idea what you are talking about. Let it happen to you and let see how big of a case you think it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    What do you mean exactly by this site is full of gun nuts extreameists,
    Maybe you should go back and read what I posted. I did not "say this site is full of gun nuts extreameists..."

I said they "tend to congregate..."

Let me know if you need any further explanation.

Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast