CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 35
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    You mean of course other than his bullet riddled body? Bill T.
    Oh, the drama!

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Let's hear it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Does he have a single witness who says he did not pull a gun? No.
    YouTube - Costco Shooting In Las Vegas Witness of Event

Do you make this $h!t up as you go along? You should apply for a job with Metro. The way you manage to sling it you would be a shoe in. Bill T.

I repeat: Does he have a single witness who says he did not pull a gun? No.

What you have there is a guy mysteriously appearing weeks after the incident saying he "did not see a gun." Biiiig difference. I could stand there saying the same thing and not be lying. Where was this guy during the inquest? Waiting to see if the Scott's came up with the dough he was asking, probably.

I liked the part where he said "I looked down because uh, (pause) that's just what I do." Real credible witness there, huh?

A volley of shots have just gone off and this guy is standing ten feet away examining the crime scene?

Find someone who was there that says "I was standing in front of Eric Scot when it happened watching him the whole time and he did not pull a gun."

How much you wanna bet the lead IA investigator said those exact words to his team and they logged 700 hours doing just that?

Bzzzzzzt. Try again.

The way you manage to sling it you would be a shoe in. Bill T.
    Check my sig for further guidance on this issue.

You try again, when your done with all of your bull$h!t, and put down the crack pipe. You made a statement. You were proven wrong, period. This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. You deal in $h!t, not facts. If this guy backed up LV Metro, his statement would be gold, but because he backs up Scott's case all of a sudden it's big mystery, and his time line is in question because he took time in coming forth. What about metro, and their continual delays in this whole thing? That is permissible, but with this guy all of a sudden it's a problem. Where was Metro FOR THREE MONTHS! They've got far more to answer for than any reluctant witness. As for you, come back with something besides bull$h!t. In the meantime, take another hit. Bill T.

You made a statement. You were proven wrong, period.
    Can I have some of what you're smokin'?

Can I have some of what you're smokin'?
    You simply need to grow up. I full well realize that isn't about to happen, but that in itself doesn't change anything. You are talking, and acting like the fool you in fact are. You make statements you simply cannot back up. That has been proven over and over. You then try and deflect it with a lot of bull$h!t and cheap nonsense. When that doesn't work your replies sink to a level where you have all but proven to everyone you've been had. Much like now. You got caught running your mouth making foolish, stupid, false statements, then come back with nonsense.

I really wish you would stop proving my point. Like Kelcarry, you try and side with the cops. That in itself is fine, and I can understand why many would. But reading your posts you come across as an adolescent trolling for an argument, much like he does. You both have much in common. I have no desire to give you one simply because it's like trying to convince a liberal with common sense. They are far too stupid to understand it, let alone comprehend it. Carry on with your hit and run, as you are much like hiring the handicapped, they're fun to watch, and it makes you feel good at the same time. As the saying goes, the more you stir a turd, the more it stinks. Take a bath. Bill T.

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES

Now go ahead and paint the picture you wish. Which takes more accomplishment to achieve in life? Bill T.

I Understand...

If only it were that simple.

I understand it's probably too complex for you to comprehend.

May we should post our pics, you & me, let everyone choose from that?

May we should post our pics, you & me, let everyone choose from that?
    Go for it big guy. Hell, it will sure as hell be an improvement over anything you've come up with thus far! In the meantime address the question. Which takes more accomplishment, an overweight lying cop, or a West Point Graduate? Bill T.

You simply need to grow up. I full well realize that isn't about to happen, but that in itself doesn't change anything. You are talking, and acting like the fool you in fact are. You make statements you simply cannot back up. That has been proven over and over. You then try and deflect it with a lot of bull$h!t and cheap nonsense. When that doesn't work your replies sink to a level where you have all but proven to everyone you've been had. Much like now. You got caught running your mouth making foolish, stupid, false statements, then come back with nonsense.

I really wish you would stop proving my point. Like Kelcarry, you try and side with the cops. That in itself is fine, and I can understand why many would. But reading your posts you come across as an adolescent trolling for an argument, much like he does. You both have much in common. I have no desire to give you one simply because it's like trying to convince a liberal with common sense. They are far too stupid to understand it, let alone comprehend it. Carry on with your hit and run, as you are much like hiring the handicapped, they're fun to watch, and it makes you feel good at the same time. As the saying goes, the more you stir a turd, the more it stinks. Take a bath. Bill T.

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES

Now go ahead and paint the picture you wish. Which takes more accomplishment to achieve in life? Bill T.
    Billt, you've hit the nail on the head. Don't ever expect this troll to concede a point. As you stated, when his POV gets refuted or shown to be erroneous, he just shucks and jives, and is onto something else. And he will always have the last word, as you can see here. So, unless you enjoy arguing with him, it's gonna be a futile exercise communicating with him. Been there, done that. Your time is better spent playing with the big boys, those who can argue effectively, reftrain from troll-like behavior, and concede a point or two, when appropriate. Course, this is all just my opinion. And for the record, in case my point wasn't clear enough before, this whole episode with the LVPD stinks to high heaven, as any reasonable person can see.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

In case you guys were a bit confused, this thread is about a guy that got shot in front of Costco last summer.

Not me.

Being right doesn't make it any more pleasant keeping the thread on track.

How's it feel to be wrong, bill & JJ? You know, actually proven wrong by facts?

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast