CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 36
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 519

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    A urine drug test cutoff values for various substances are:

    Morphine is 2000

    Amphetamines: 500

    Cocaine(metabolite): 300

    Benzos (varies with test) typically : 300

    So if he were given a workplace drug screen, he would have barely tested positive for the alprazolam.

    Of course, this sounds scary to those who are medically uneducated.

    Thanks for the image.

    -Doc
    You are correct about the cut off levels for a urine test but I doubt that these were urine tests. I suspect that they were either blood or hair tests which have a little different cut off levels. Could you post those cut off levels for us as I can't seem to find them exactly other that the opiate levels were somewhere between 30 and 300 where his was 2000.

  2.   
  3. #352
    Les's see now, after given a four year education Eric Scott was able to get out of his four/five year committment to the military in two years spending most of it in Ft. Hood as a tank instructor but runs around claiming he is a Green Beret and just got back from Iraq, or so his girlfriend said. Did we have troups in Iraq in 1994 when Scott was discharged from the army?

    Sgt. William Mosher spent six years in the Marines after volunteering before becoming a fat lazy out of shape police officer in Las Vegas. So again we have Army vs. Marines,

  4. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    So now, in addition to the USA Bandwagon cast of charactiers, who are the self-professed all-knowing investigators on this case, we have Doc, who has a disagreement on the way the proceedings have been carried out. It is a shame that the inquest has had to involve other people, because all we apparently needed was for Doc to go to LV and tell them how an inquest really works. Put them all together and we find a coverup which, I assume, has taken a life of its own for the sole purpose of protecting the LEOs from criminal charges, and the citizens of LV from civil damages. If that is where you are going--fine--nothing short of a proven coverup will satisfy you. Are you so suspicious of everything about this system? Do you trust anything that you disagree with? I still have questions about this case but I am willing to listen to and accept their findings based on the evidence and information and investigation that THEY made, not YOU. It is a shame we could not have had this illustrious group working on the Kennedy Assassination or the World Trade Center Bombing---look at all the time and dollars we could have saved with this all-knowing "quick response" investigative/legal team.
    I never said said I should run the investigation.

    I never said anything about a coverup either.

    I said nothing about 9-11 and am always quick to have a chuckle at the "Tin Foil Hat Crowd when they spout off about the UN Invasion by the Trilateralists aided by the Illuminati and UFO's in concert with obama in order to make klinton lord of the universe.

    I did state btw, that I wasn't there and I don't know quite what happened.

    Since we are still on the topic, I will share a personal anecdote.

    I was foreman of a Grand Jury for about a month in Portland Oregon.

    Besides the usual, ordinary street crime, we got tasked with a special project. It involved something you don't seem to believe exists, which is a dirty LEO.

    I do remember a half dozen or so of Portland's finest men in blue committing perjury in front of my very eyes and ears. Sick bill klinton couldn't have made a more wild, unbelievable, bald-faced lie that was stated under oath, in my presence. I remember the terrified look of the one or two officers who did happen to testify against the accused officer. Just like the mob, these men in blue have a "Code of Silence" that I got to witness with my very own eyes.

    Long ago I lost my childish naivite' of our great government institutions that are here to protect us. So do I get suspicious of proceedings that seem on the surface to be wrong? YES I do.

    When people have to make points touting the propriety (and quite chauvinistically I might add) of something that "APPEARS" improper, I tend to think that something really may be improper. It certainly might warrant a closer look. Maybe it is all above board.

    Maybe when it is all over, things will turn out to be like you say.

    So, please restrain your idiotic ridicule of me simply for raising an eyelid about something that seems suspect to me.

    -Doc

  5. #354
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    ...in the Marines after volunteering before becoming a fat lazy out of shape police officer in Las Vegas.
    He's wearing a protective vest in that picture too. They're not very flattering, so that might be an issue if the measure of a man's physique is your primary criteria for integrity of character.

    I'll just go on record at this point and say I have a very healthy distrust of law enforcement, generally speaking. But I don't let that cloud my judgement into thinking all cops are bad. Or even more than the typical few bad apples in every bushel.

  6. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    You know, actually proven wrong by facts?
    Where are those facts $h!t for brains? We have yet to see a single one produced by you. As was said, you shuck and jive, and in the process twist, lie, and produce $h!t. Just like your last post. When you're cornered, you're not worth a $h!t are you? You produce what you always do, more cheap, stupid bull$h!t. Keep it comin' big guy. We're still waiting for those pictures you promised. More lies and bull$h!t. It never ends with worthless idiot's like you. Next. Bill T.

  7. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    He's wearing a protective vest in that picture too. They're not very flattering, so that might be an issue if the measure of a man's physique is your primary criteria for integrity of character.

    I'll just go on record at this point and say I have a very healthy distrust of law enforcement, generally speaking. But I don't let that cloud my judgement into thinking all cops are bad. Or even more than the typical few bad apples in every bushel.
    The vest is not accounting for the huge double chin that this cop sports, so let's put that issue away. I'm assuming you're being facetious, but one never knows with you.

    The problem with the "few bad apples" analogy is it makes 'em sound like rascally sorts when in reality people die. ANYTIME a citizen is put down by agents of the state, it is a HUGE deal for obvious reasons. And if they're gonna drag their feet and not seem forthcoming, well, then, they shouldn't ***** when people get angry, nervous, suspicious, whatever.

    I have personally also seen cops lie on the stand. So, I tend not to exalt them just because they wear uniforms and carry guns. If they've got one witness, which apparently they do, that seemingly contradicts LEO testimony, then they got a big problem. And this seems a big problem to me. I'm willing to wait for "facts" but not if the only facts are emanating from the PD and if same said "facts" are a long time in coming.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    He's wearing a protective vest in that picture too. They're not very flattering, so that might be an issue if the measure of a man's physique is your primary criteria for integrity of character.
    "Primary criteria"? "Bullet Proof Vest"?? How fast do you think this heifer could run the 100? I'm sure that accounts for the 350 on the hoof he's responsible for carrying around at the taxpayers expense. No big guy, I don't think so. He packed that on all by his lonesome. Do you think the sweat running down from his pits will short out his stun gun?? You got a long way to go in the excuse department, that's for sure. How come Scott's so skinny? Doesn't West Point feed their graduating staff? Bzzzzzzt, Next. Bill T.

  9. #358
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,257
    And for what it's worth, that gun belt isn't around his vest, Eagle eyes. Now, do you still want to be the pivot man in the circle jerk? You deserve the position, that's for sure. Bill T.

  10. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    All right, let's roll with that. You still have not explained all of these major contradictions in all of this testimony by all of these "expert" witnesses. Spare me all of your nonsense and stick with the question at hand for a change.

    1.) As was said, Morphine, along with the other drugs and opiates found in his system, would SEDATE not AGITATE him!! Give someone a "lethal dose" of Morphine, let alone "4 times" that, and the last thing they'll do is run a 4 minute mile, or have an uncontrolled desire to go Billy The Kid with the cops.

    2.) This was proven by the good doctors "expert testimony".

    3.) The police, as well as the alleged "witnesses" in the store directly contradict this behaviour.

    4.) The cops say he "acted aggressively". Witnesses in the store said he "seemed very agitated", and was "wildly throwing around merchandise".

    Now, none of this adds up in the least. In short someone has to be lying. In spite of whatever this guy was or wasn't, he was not 2 people. If this guy was as doped up as the doctor claims, there is simply no way he could have been acting the way the cops or witnesses said. You don't have to be a Harvard Medical graduate to see this whole thing stinks on ice. It all boils down to who has the best reason to lie? The doctor himself, has no cause or reason to lie. The cops do simply based on the fact their asses are on the line. Those are the simple facts. As presented they make no sense at this point. When you can explain that, I'm listening. Bill T.
    It is not complicated. People react differently to drugs.

    You for example, you get on the net and insult people rather than demonstrate any logic or maturity.
    Witnesses will contradict each other, that is true. But who has contradicted his or her self?

    Can, or have you cited any evidence to support your theory of what happened? Any?

  11. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    It is not complicated. People react differently to drugs.
    How about you showing one recorded case of where Morphine has been used successfully as a stimulate? Just one. Ask any Pharmacist. Don't take my word for it. Ask them, or any practicing physician in this country what will happen if they give a large does of Morphine, or any other opiate. Ask them if the individual will get aggressive, or sedated? You're correct, it's not that complicated, it's just you are too stupid to GET IT! For what it's worth Sherlock, it's why they're called "UPPERS" and "DOWNERS". Get it??? Try, please. Bill T.

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nevada: CCW Holder Call To Action!
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:52 PM
  2. CCW Holder Fired By Pizza Hut
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:29 PM
  3. Gunman killed in robbery by CCW Holder
    By {TEX}Hawaii(( in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 03:30 AM
  4. Bomber/Robber vs. CCW Holder
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 01:28 PM
  5. CCW and crime rates in urban areas
    By tattedupboy in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast