CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 37
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    How about you showing one recorded case of where Morphine has been used successfully as a stimulate? Just one. Ask any Pharmacist. Don't take my word for it. Ask them, or any practicing physician in this country what will happen if they give a large does of Morphine, or any other opiate. Ask them if the individual will get aggressive, or sedated? You're correct, it's not that complicated, it's just you are too stupid to GET IT! For what it's worth Sherlock, it's why they're called "UPPERS" and "DOWNERS". Get it??? Try, please. Bill T.
    What does anything you just said have to do with Scott?
    He was using the drugs for pain from his back injury that was made worse by the car accident. I have not heard that he was using it as a stimulant.

That is probably why he fell down in the store and said "I am really &^%^'d up" and could not understand the membership instructions.

Are you old enough to own a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Are you old enough to own a gun?
    Are you smart enough to think for yourself without having to have it spelled out for you in simple terms? Apparently not. Let me try to explain what every other human who can walk upright already knows. Scott was found to allegedly have, so they say, 4 times a lethal dose of Morphine in his system. With me so far Einstein? Now, Morphine is a sedative and a pain killer. Much the same as Valium is in large doses. Still with me partner? How could he have been "aggressive" and "Wild" when he supposedly had enough of a sedative in him to make 4 grown men unconscious, or DEAD? As I said, when you can explain either his actions, or who is lying about them, I'm listening. But please spare us all the boredom of wasting band width proving your stupidity. That we all can take at face value. Bill T.

Time for a moderator to lock this thread.

Nothing useful is occurring here.

-Doc

Are you smart enough to think for yourself without having to have it spelled out for you in simple terms? Apparently not. Let me try to explain what every other human who can walk upright already knows. Scott was found to allegedly have, so they say, 4 times a lethal dose of Morphine in his system. With me so far Einstein? Now, Morphine is a sedative and a pain killer. Much the same as Valium is in large doses. Still with me partner? How could he have been "aggressive" and "Wild" when he supposedly had enough of a sedative in him to make 4 grown men unconscious, or DEAD? As I said, when you can explain either his actions, or who is lying about them, I'm listening. But please spare us all the boredom of wasting band width proving your stupidity. That we all can take at face value. Bill T.
    I am still waiting for you to show evidence to support your theory on what happened.

I am still waiting for you to show evidence to support your theory on what happened.
    Why, when you cannot understand the written word? Bill T.

Why, when you cannot understand the written word? Bill T.

Still waiting...

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES

Now go ahead and paint the picture you wish. Which takes more accomplishment to achieve in life? Bill T.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. That belly probably took him a while to get and that double chin does not come easy LMAO. That is a lot of donuts in that belly!! He definetly bought stocks in Dunkin Donuts. ROFL I'm sorry...this is somebody's husband and probably somebody's dad but I think he eat them....... me been a FLEO if that was my zone partner I would be afraid LOL. God forbid we have to go on foot somehwere I would be on my own.

Look, $h!t for brains. I'll try to explain the concept to you that everyone else already knows. Eric Scott is the one who was killed. He's dead. When a person is murdered it's not up to them to "show evidence" they were wrongfully killed, or anyone else who believes they were. It is up to the police who killed him. Thus far, after an over 3 month wait, we're all still waiting for that evidence, aren't we? Get it now? Bill T.

Are you asking which takes more to accomplish: be a West Point graduate or a Marine veteran and 20+ years as a LEO. From my personal experience and knowlege of both I would say that there is no comparison. Being a West Point graduate takes much less effort and accomplishment. As I said before being a West Point graduate is an accomplishment but not something wildly outstanding like many are trying to make it out to be. I have at least 5 Military Accademy graduates or students living in my neighborhood and I turned down an appointment to the Air Force Academy due to my family situation. Now as for graduates of military schools this town is full of graduates from The Citadel which is close to the same.

Being a West Point graduate doesn't impress me the way that it seems to impress many of you. The college I attended was a full military school up until 1954 and when I attended still required two years of ROTC and had a strong military feel and influence.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Being a West Point graduate doesn't impress me the way that it seems to impress many of you.
    So you are saying you believe it is far more difficult to become an overweight, out of shape cop? Bill T.

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast