CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 41
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Here's a group of West Point Graduates at their "Diversity Conference" and Ronnie Coleman, a Natural Bodybuilder and champion Mr. Olympia record holder. He's a Cop in Arlington, Texas. So please tell us again about fat slop cops and slim fit West Point Graduates.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Thread Title: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

That is now oficially determined: YES.

Mods: Please lock this thread before some raving lunatic tries to push it out past 41 pages with more baseless accusations, rhetoric and speculation. I believe a new thread would be more appropriate if anyone still desires to engage in that sort of banter.

JMHO.

Unsubscribing, which I should have done some time ago. The information on the shooting has been very interesting, but it's not worth wading through the vitriol to find. I'm disappointed with the discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrfers View Post
    The security cameras will be the key here.
    There is no video. The video surveillance system went on the fritz 2 days earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    I don't know. That belly probably took him a while to get and that double chin does not come easy LMAO. That is a lot of donuts in that belly!! He definetly bought stocks in Dunkin Donuts. ROFL I'm sorry...this is somebody's husband and probably somebody's dad but I think he eat them....... me been a FLEO if that was my zone partner I would be afraid LOL. God forbid we have to go on foot somehwere I would be on my own.
    So what is your point. That we should only take West Point Graduates for cops. What about all of the [email protected] up West Point Graduates that were Officers during Vietnam and couldn't lead their men out of a wet paper bag? Or led their men into a death hole while his men told him he was screwing up? Being a West Point Graduate wasn't really a big determinating factor then, was it?
    You are talking about people. Not robots with computer driven capability. So you are insinuating that all cops have pot belly's and double chins? So you are assuming that all cops went onto the force that way. None of you ever gained weight? Or aged? Or changed in life? How about posting a picture of a fat West Point graduate who's been out of school for a decade or two, and a very physically fit cop? It's easy to propagandize people with your bullsh*t when you make your post lean to your way of thinking.
    [/QUOTE]

I am a LEO and I'm also still in the military so trust me I know I thing or two about the two. Just because the guy is a graduate from West Point doesn't make him any better than anyone else but just because the cop did his couple of years in the military doesn't make any better either. In my 10+ years in the military I have met some real **** ups and some how even they have gotten rank and made to lead a group. In my department if you are as over weight as this guy they would make you go on a diet and work out everyday and if you don't they would pull you from your duty post and put you behind a desk until you get somewhat better because you are no good to anyone out there when you can back somebody up because you have no physical endurance. I don't know neither one of these two guys but either way that's is just my opinion.

OK well since they made their ruling now this thread can be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    Here's a group of West Point Graduates at their "Diversity Conference" and Ronnie Coleman, a Natural Bodybuilder and champion Mr. Olympia record holder. He's a Cop in Arlington, Texas. So please tell us again about fat slop cops and slim fit West Point Graduates.
    Who's talking about fat cops and slim West Point Grads??

I was just making fun of that fat ass cop from Nevada. I'm sure he's a good cop but like I said before, if he was my zone partner I would ask to move or I would ask him to get better fit. You obviously haven't been in a fight with someone and your fat as partner is too tired to help you after he has ran 20 or 30 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

Mods: Please lock this thread before some raving lunatic tries to push it out past 41 pages with more baseless accusations, rhetoric and speculation. I believe a new thread would be more appropriate if anyone still desires to engage in that sort of banter.

JMHO.
    I agree. CLose this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Thread Title: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

That is now oficially determined: YES.

JMHO.
    And OJ was found not guilty.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast