CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 45
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Billt Hates Cops and Loves to Argue. He has made up his mind and will not listen to anything anyone says about cops, unless it is an insult or a put down on cops. He is a cop hater and enjoys arguing and insulting. It's just his personality. So if you are expecting to accomplish something by arguing with him or trading info, you are losing. He will not change his mind. You will not change his mind. His hatred for cops is written in stone and so is his attitude. You are therefore wasting your time. Give him HIS thread and let him have his fun. Move on to something else. Unless you really just enjoy arguing with him and giving him his fun. Pages and pages on this thread of nothing but billt and his daily puke. Haven't you had enough yet?*

I'm just wondering what happened to this post? It is cut and pasted just as I received it in an E-Mail like all the rest as a subscribed post? Where did it go? Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    There were several problems with King. The biggest one was the looped video shown over and over again left out the first part where King was resisting and throwing cops off his back. King refused to comply. The cops couldn't get him handcuffed. The sentencing judge in the second (and I believe unconstitutional) trial said that the cops were out of compliance with police policy for only 15 seconds (the cops involved were widely criticized by other cop experts for poor training and ineffectual actions). Sgt. Coons stopped the female CHP officer from shooting King, and then she testified against him and the other cops involved (falsely in my opinion). There were other individuals in the car who were not beaten because they did not resist arrest.
    I saw the whole thing...

AGAIN... No Excuse for ONE COP beating ONE man crawling away on his hands and knees with a fricking nightstick with both hands...

Thanks to the biased system we have in Nevada that refuses to charge cops that kill people; CIVIL RECOURSE is the only justice left for the family of Erik Scott at this point...

No Video... something is rotten in Denmark as the saying goes...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I saw the whole thing...

AGAIN... No Excuse for ONE COP beating ONE man crawling away on his hands and knees with a fricking nightstick with both hands...
    You want them to just turn him loose? They couldn't get him handcuffed. I suppose the female CHP officer had the right idea--shoot the turkey. The problems were several but poor training seems to have been the biggest.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

I saw the whole thing...
    Right. Through those anti-gov, anti-cop, anti-"anything without the extremeist whatever brand on it" colored glasses.
    AGAIN... No Excuse for ONE COP beating ONE man ...
    Again - has nothing to do with this case/subject. Is it a giant nationwide cop scheme where all incidents involving questionable police actions must be related in some big conspiracy?
    CIVIL RECOURSE is the only justice left for the family of Erik Scott at this point...
    You mean the only chnace they have of getting paid?
    No Video... something is rotten in Denmark as the saying goes...
    Something is rotten in the gypsy house. It's between your ears.

Although I have made my position pretty clear and this is not intended as any kind of "pun" but this is OVER and it is time to stop "BEATING A DEAD HORSE". I'm sure we will all get back on our reply ponies once the civil crap starts.

I doubt you'll see much publicized about that once it starts. In fact I doubt you'll hear much about it at all from this point on - from anybody that actually know anything, that is. Only problem there is it just leaves a bigger vacuum for the conspiracy theorists to fill with their nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I doubt you'll see much publicized about that once it starts. In fact I doubt you'll hear much about it at all from this point on - from anybody that actually know anything, that is. Only problem there is it just leaves a bigger vacuum for the conspiracy theorists to fill with their nonsense.
    I have a theory that most conspiracy theories are themselves started by a conspiracy of people.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    The brutally murdered a soldier. They need to be killed, immediately. Lets hurry up and get the trial over so we can get to the part where people get to enjoy watching them die.
    I hope your comment was tongue in cheek otherwise you are a sick dude

Quote Originally Posted by ticktwrter View Post
    I hope your comment was tongue in cheek otherwise you are a sick dude
    An EYE for an EYE...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

An EYE for an EYE...
    This is very sad that someone would post such reprehensible and ignorant comments online. There have been several people on this thread, all operating under the cover of internet anonymity, posting such nonsense. Guess I will have to watch the LVRJ to see what you do, huh?

You are an embarressment to honest, law abiding gun owners.

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast