CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified????? - Page 47
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Day 6 blog

This the writeup from day 6 but has links to all 6 days. You can find any of the calls and almost everything else about this here. The complete 911 call along with the sounds of the acutal orders and shooting can be found in the videos and links on these pages.
    I will continue to play devils advocate here...
    The Victims voice is not on any recording...
    Audio/Video...

Which means that the recordings could have been staged/manipulated... AFTER THE FACT... much like the classical gun/drop...

There are huge, gaping gaps in the evidence that was allowed to be presented and what should be readily available...

Notwithstanding, the victim was shot 7 times center-mass yet sustained no arm or hand bullet injuries as would be expected if he was in a drawing/firing or
    otherwise offensive position with his weapon...
    No Lie Detector Tests By Any Of The Party's Involved...
    I STILL contend COSTCO/LVMPD Cover-Up...

Fire Sherriff Doug Gillespie... November 2nd, 2010 (Early Voting Now Till The 29th...) Clark County Only (The Only County In The Entire State Of Nevada) Mandatory Hand-Gun Registration Requirement Is Yet Another Good Reason...
    Indict Officer William Mosher & Company...
    Demand Justice for the victim & his family...

Eye for and Eye...
    The Death penalty for Officer William Mosher & Company AND the COSTCO employees complicit with LVMPD...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by freddie07 View Post
    Does this guy remind you of one of the Three Stooges? Or is it just me showing my age?

Hans

Quote Originally Posted by 1015811414 View Post
    Does this guy remind you of one of the Three Stooges? Or is it just me showing my age?

Hans
    He looks like Curly's brother. Bill T.

How easy is it to "pull a holster" on somebody, forget pulling a gun? It doesn't make since to me after reading that.

Hans, he looks a little like Curly.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpeachObama View Post
    How easy is it to "pull a holster" on somebody, forget pulling a gun? It doesn't make since to me after reading that.
    +1.

This whole thing has stunk on ice from day one. Just the fact there has NEVER been a non justifiable shooting attached to this dept. in over 4 decades is enough to make most wonder about how they operate. What are these guys, super cops who never err? That I doubt, especially after the posted picture of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. The only way he could ever catch a suspect is with a bullet. Bill T.

Hope you boys are enjoying your FUD bath.

8. How many of you desk jockeys have ever had to use deadly force? How many of you have ever had to make such a life altering decision in a matter of seconds only to have people second guess every decision made? Do cops ever make mistakes? Heck yes! We are only human and make them just as you all make them. Has anyone thought that maybe the draw of the holstered weapon was a mistake and he only intended to draw the gun and the holster came out with it by mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    +1.

This whole thing has stunk on ice from day one. Just the fact there has NEVER been a non justifiable shooting attached to this dept. in over 4 decades is enough to make most wonder about how they operate. What are these guys, super cops who never err? That I doubt, especially after the posted picture of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. The only way he could ever catch a suspect is with a bullet. Bill T.
    Damn right it makes me wonder. Maybe the cops are so freakin' heavy-handed that citizens just instinctively reach for their weapons when confronted by LVPD LEOs cause they know the LVPD policy is "shoot first, ask questions later".
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by ticktwrter View Post
    How many of you desk jockeys have ever had to use deadly force?
    Talked to "Cocked & Locked". He's been around enough to know anything and everything involving the badmouthing of cops in general. If anyone says anything detrimental to say about police in any way, shape, or form, it is a conspiracy. Just like our buddy Jessie Ventura. He's got it all nailed to the cross. And don't worry if you corner him he'll just shuck and jive out of it talking about anything and everything ranging from himself, to the guy who invented mayonnaise. These guys got it all down pat. Who in their right mind would be so foolish as to possibly argue? The LVPD are a fine outfit. With people so physically fit in their outfit as Mr. Pillsbury, who could argue? You'd have to be criminally insane! Bill T.

Who can guess the distance from the Taser to the end of the duty weapon magazine? Winner gets a free pass to the next justifiable shooting hearing. Notice how even the badge points toward the ceiling. Keep in mind it's Breast Cancer awareness month boys... Hell, I have trouble finding CCW belts in size 44. I should talk to this lard ass! He'd dial me in within seconds flat! Bill T.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast