Another victim of "gun control." - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Another victim of "gun control."

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Or maybe I won't sing a different tune, **** face. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year, idiot. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". ********, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

    Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    There are your facts. Tool.
    Hey, Pewbs, calling someone a "**** face" and "idiot" and "tool" will get you banned right quick here. Which won't hurt my feelings...Bye, now.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    HAHA the fact that you quote wikipedia, shows your real inteligence level. Yeah, if someone wants to commit suicide, they will...gun or not...You carry a firearm? Doubtful...
    Really, you are going to quote my intelligence level and you spell intelligence wrong? I'm done with you. And I do carry, I just told you I did carry, do you have to be told things twice?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    HAHA the fact that you quote wikipedia, shows your real inteligence level. Yeah, if someone wants to commit suicide, they will...gun or not...You carry a firearm? Doubtful...
    Actually Wikipedia is very accurate.
    Study: Wikipedia as accurate as Britannica - CNET News

    Or you could just verify the reliably of Wikipedia using Wikipedia...duhhh
    Reliability of Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    inteligence is intelligence

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Hey, Pewbs, calling someone a "**** face" and "idiot" and "tool" will get you banned right quick here. Which won't hurt my feelings...Bye, now.
    dude, I love you

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Really, you are going to quote my intelligence level and you spell intelligence wrong? I'm done with you. And I do carry, I just told you I did carry, do you have to be told things twice?
    well excuse me for a typeo...I don't believe you carry, judging by your post on the other thread about carrying in Costco, what did you google search for a firearm and then type it here? Smart...please be done, I look forward to not having to listen to you.....
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by handguns4kids View Post
    Actually Wikipedia is very accurate.
    Study: Wikipedia as accurate as Britannica - CNET News

    Or you could just verify the reliably of Wikipedia using Wikipedia...duhhh
    Reliability of Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    inteligence is intelligence
    You make me laugh...I thank you for that
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    well excuse me for a typeo...I don't believe you carry, judging by your post on the other thread about carrying in Costco, what did you google search for a firearm and then type it here? Smart...please be done, I look forward to not having to listen to you.....
    Its typo.. Yeah dude I searched for a firearm and then typed it in here. Or maybe I'm just not as ignorant as many people here who want to flex their Constitutional weight and end up a bloody stain on the floor of Costco over a miscommuniciation. You can't even judge how to properly form a sentence or spell words correctly, so why should I even care if you believe me or not?

  9. #18
    Please guys, do not feed the troll.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Please guys, do not feed the troll.
    Don't worry, I'm done talking to him
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Don't worry, I'm done talking to him
    yeah you are, because you got ***** slapped across cyber-space

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hawaii elections official victim of vicious smears
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:48 PM
  2. Robber Shot By Elderly Would-Be Victim
    By JimVette1 in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:41 PM
  3. Robbery Victim Shoots Robber
    By lukem in forum Pennsylvania Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:22 PM
  4. 911 Operator Says Kidnap Victim Was Wasting His Time
    By KimberPB in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 09:55 PM
  5. Would-be victim shoots, kills robber at Orange County carwash
    By {TEX}Hawaii(( in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast