Another victim of "gun control."
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Another victim of "gun control."

  1. Another victim of "gun control."

    Product of gun control in Jersey City, NJ.
    Obviously, gun control has done absolutely NOTHING in removing guns from the criminals --- while disarming everyone else.

    Arrest Made In Jersey City Shooting Of 5-Year-Old - wcbstv.com

    "An 18-year-old suspect is under arrest Saturday night in Jersey City, accused in the shooting of a five-year-old girl. The littler girl is now fighting for her life after a bullet hit her in the neck, and the violence has left the community outraged."
    (Click on link for rest of story.)

    In more layman's terms.... GUN CONTROL KILLS CHILDREN!
    How?
    It seems more than blatantly obvious that the gangs still have LOTS of guns, and are more than willing to use them against (not only) each other, but innocent children as well.

    Of course, the Brady Bunch (AKA Brady "Campaign") will somehow twist and spin this as a justification for MORE gun control -- in the name of "keeping children safe."

    EXACTLY HOW DO YOU KEEP CHILDREN SAFE FROM PEOPLE WHO INTENTIONALLY MAKE A LIVING VIA THEFT, RAPE, AND MURDER???
    The criminal element has clearly, repeatedly, and consistently demonstrated that they have no regard for the law as well as the sanctity of human life. The only logical solution is for the rest of society to STAY ARMED and FIGHT BACK whenever this type of situation arises! When is the rest of society going to QUIT BEING TOLERANT of this type of blatantly destructive behavior?

    For those of you who want to preach "vigilante justice".... you would be lying through your teeth. There is nothing wrong (morally or legally) with defending your own life from people who are more than willing to take it from you. PERIOD.

    Don't believe me? Ask that little girl.
    Better yet.... ask the stepfather of Jaycee Dugard. (I bet he REALLY wishes he had a gun that horrible day in 1991!!!)

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by albritton77 View Post
    Product of gun control in Jersey City, NJ.
    Obviously, gun control has done absolutely NOTHING in removing guns from the criminals --- while disarming everyone else.

    Arrest Made In Jersey City Shooting Of 5-Year-Old - wcbstv.com

    "An 18-year-old suspect is under arrest Saturday night in Jersey City, accused in the shooting of a five-year-old girl. The littler girl is now fighting for her life after a bullet hit her in the neck, and the violence has left the community outraged."
    (Click on link for rest of story.)

    In more layman's terms.... GUN CONTROL KILLS CHILDREN!
    How?
    It seems more than blatantly obvious that the gangs still have LOTS of guns, and are more than willing to use them against (not only) each other, but innocent children as well.

    Of course, the Brady Bunch (AKA Brady "Campaign") will somehow twist and spin this as a justification for MORE gun control -- in the name of "keeping children safe."

    EXACTLY HOW DO YOU KEEP CHILDREN SAFE FROM PEOPLE WHO INTENTIONALLY MAKE A LIVING VIA THEFT, RAPE, AND MURDER???
    The criminal element has clearly, repeatedly, and consistently demonstrated that they have no regard for the law as well as the sanctity of human life. The only logical solution is for the rest of society to STAY ARMED and FIGHT BACK whenever this type of situation arises! When is the rest of society going to QUIT BEING TOLERANT of this type of blatantly destructive behavior?

    For those of you who want to preach "vigilante justice".... you would be lying through your teeth. There is nothing wrong (morally or legally) with defending your own life from people who are more than willing to take it from you. PERIOD.

    Don't believe me? Ask that little girl.
    Better yet.... ask the stepfather of Jaycee Dugard. (I bet he REALLY wishes he had a gun that horrible day in 1991!!!)
    The moonbats in the northeast and on the left coast will never learn. In their mind, all guns should be outlawed creating a "utopia" of brotherly love where violence will magically disappear. Fact they ignore, is that more people are killed by knives, baseball bats, lead pipes, tire irons, bombs, cars, poison, etc...etc...etc... than all the gun related deaths combined.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    The moonbats in the northeast and on the left coast will never learn. In their mind, all guns should be outlawed creating a "utopia" of brotherly love where violence will magically disappear. Fact they ignore, is that more people are killed by knives, baseball bats, lead pipes, tire irons, bombs, cars, poison, etc...etc...etc... than all the gun related deaths combined.
    Hey now!!! I'm from the Northeast!! Joking aside- you are 100% right. Majorities around here are just plain afraid of guns and would rather bury their heads in the sand. It makes me sick.

  5. #4
    This is not a coast tang but something else. Certainly gun control is a large part of the problem, but there are other forces as well.

    This out of Indy today..

    Gunfire Erupts on Indy Streets...Ten Are Wounded
    Gunfire Erupts on Indy Streets...Ten Are Wounded | Indiana's NewsCenter: News, Sports, Weather, Fort Wayne WPTA-TV, WISE-TV, CW, and My Network | Local

    Leaders express outrage after shooting during Black Expo
    IndyStar.com | Indianapolis news, community, business, sports, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Central Indiana.
    Semper Fi

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    The moonbats in the northeast and on the left coast will never learn. In their mind, all guns should be outlawed creating a "utopia" of brotherly love where violence will magically disappear. Fact they ignore, is that more people are killed by knives, baseball bats, lead pipes, tire irons, bombs, cars, poison, etc...etc...etc... than all the gun related deaths combined.
    Not all of us from the North East are moonbats and think all guns should be outlawed

    Joking aside, this is very sad. We have the God given right to defend our life, a firearm is the best thing to do just that. Strict laws do NOTHING to strip firearms from criminals. You want to fight crime brady bunch? Then I suggest you shoot back

    What part of "Shall not be infringed" do people not understand? Maybe its just me but that seems pretty crystal clear to me...

    -Capo-
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by albritton77 View Post
    Product of gun control in Jersey City, NJ.
    Obviously, gun control has done absolutely NOTHING in removing guns from the criminals --- while disarming everyone else.

    In more layman's terms.... GUN CONTROL KILLS CHILDREN!
    The United States has one of the highest homicide rates with firearms in the world so I don't understand how adding more guns to the mix improves this problem?

  8. #7
    Giving everyone a handgun is not the answer, as taking away handguns from everyone is not the answer either. The problem we face here is determining who is fit to own a handgun. Since you cannot predict human nature, I guess natural selection will weed out those criminals from those law abiding citizens. Even a "law-abiding citizen" can turn into a criminal with the slightest provocation. Criminals are always going to have guns, but increasing the number of guns, as stated in the post above, only allows for criminals to gain easier access to guns. Picking out these isolated instances does not serve the community well by stating "well, if someone else hada gun they could have killed the BG." Maybe so, or maybe he would have killed the good samaritan with the gun and then had access to another gun to commit more crimes. The hyptheticals simply do not work in this situation. A gun is empowering to the individual who possesses it. The thought of being able to control lives with the pull of a trigger is a great responsibility to bring upon anyone. I live in VA and frankly I am appalled at the insincere methods that are in place to legally sell firearms. It takes as much time as going into Best Buy and purchasing a new Flat panel television; maybe even less time. Criminals are always going to get guns because they are intent on inflicting harm on others. Tightening the screws on gun purchases from gun shows and dealers throughout the country will bring about less firearm related homocide. The fact that someone with a clean record can buy a gun and give it to his criminal buddy is a little out of control. A stronger background check procedure should be instated rather than just calling the local pd to see if you have any criminal past. just MHO...

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Giving everyone a handgun is not the answer, as taking away handguns from everyone is not the answer either. The problem we face here is determining who is fit to own a handgun. Since you cannot predict human nature, I guess natural selection will weed out those criminals from those law abiding citizens. Even a "law-abiding citizen" can turn into a criminal with the slightest provocation. Criminals are always going to have guns, but increasing the number of guns, as stated in the post above, only allows for criminals to gain easier access to guns. Picking out these isolated instances does not serve the community well by stating "well, if someone else hada gun they could have killed the BG." Maybe so, or maybe he would have killed the good samaritan with the gun and then had access to another gun to commit more crimes. The hyptheticals simply do not work in this situation. A gun is empowering to the individual who possesses it. The thought of being able to control lives with the pull of a trigger is a great responsibility to bring upon anyone. I live in VA and frankly I am appalled at the insincere methods that are in place to legally sell firearms. It takes as much time as going into Best Buy and purchasing a new Flat panel television; maybe even less time. Criminals are always going to get guns because they are intent on inflicting harm on others. Tightening the screws on gun purchases from gun shows and dealers throughout the country will bring about less firearm related homocide. The fact that someone with a clean record can buy a gun and give it to his criminal buddy is a little out of control. A stronger background check procedure should be instated rather than just calling the local pd to see if you have any criminal past. just MHO...
    So pretty much what your saying is because a criminal can get a gun easily I need to follow tighter laws which make it harder to defend the life of myself and my family? Did you know that there are already laws in place that make it illegal to purchase a firearm and give it to a criminal? Let me guess you believe the story above is the guns fault right and not the gang bangers? Do you know the hoops law abiding citizens go through to purchase a firearm? You say "even a law abiding citizen can turn into a criminal", get some facts to back up your statement because in most of the cases, owning a firearm brings more responibility to ones life, making them much more aware of dangerous situations and how to avoid them. How about I tell you about lives that are saved because there is a gun in the home. If you dont want to own a firearm, thats your choice and what you do in your home is none of my business....so please stay out of mine. Here in Massachusetts, when they put in place strict gun laws...guess what happeend to violent crime and murders?? WENT up more than 100%. When you disarm the public, criminals run free. I pray to god you never need a firearm, because if you do, you will sing a different tune.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    So pretty much what your saying is because a criminal can get a gun easily I need to follow tighter laws which make it harder to defend the life of myself and my family? Did you know that there are already laws in place that make it illegal to purchase a firearm and give it to a criminal? Let me guess you believe the story above is the guns fault right and not the gang bangers? Do you know the hoops law abiding citizens go through to purchase a firearm? You say "even a law abiding citizen can turn into a criminal", get some facts to back up your statement because in most of the cases, owning a firearm brings more responibility to ones life, making them much more aware of dangerous situations and how to avoid them. How about I tell you about lives that are saved because there is a gun in the home. If you dont want to own a firearm, thats your choice and what you do in your home is none of my business....so please stay out of mine. Here in Massachusetts, when they put in place strict gun laws...guess what happeend to violent crime and murders?? WENT up more than 100%. When you disarm the public, criminals run free. I pray to god you never need a firearm, because if you do, you will sing a different tune.
    Or maybe I won't sing a different tune. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year. More innocent people are killed with guns every year than criminals. 208 were killed justifiably in 2006, while 32,000 were killed by accident/suicide. Want to refute that statement, go ahead I'm all ears. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". ********, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

    Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    There are your facts. Tool.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Or maybe I won't sing a different tune, **** face. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year, idiot. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". ********, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

    Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    There are your facts. Tool.
    HAHA the fact that you quote wikipedia, shows your real inteligence level. Yeah, if someone wants to commit suicide, they will...gun or not...You carry a firearm? Doubtful...
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hawaii elections official victim of vicious smears
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM
  2. Robber Shot By Elderly Would-Be Victim
    By JimVette1 in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:41 PM
  3. Robbery Victim Shoots Robber
    By lukem in forum Pennsylvania Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 03:22 PM
  4. 911 Operator Says Kidnap Victim Was Wasting His Time
    By KimberPB in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 08:55 PM
  5. Would-be victim shoots, kills robber at Orange County carwash
    By {TEX}Hawaii(( in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast