Revolver or Semi-Automatic - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer to carry on a daily basis?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revolver

27 15.52%
  • Semi-Automatic

147 84.48%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver or Semi-Automatic

I prefer a semi auto. I like more capacity just in case. I also think it feels better in my hand. just an opinion of course.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

semi in either DBL/single action or DBL action only.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Really like a semi auto for protection, but only a 380 can match the size of a Chief Mod 36, but can't get the punch. So the 5 shot Chief 38 is my light wear gun, Else its an HK compact 45...
    Glock Armorer, Remington 870 Armorer
    UTAH: 1 Florida:1 NH:1 Nevada:0 California:1 PA:1

Todays Semi-Autos , revolvers and Ammo, are not what your Grandpa had , or your Dad for that matter .
    With todays quality arms and ammo its really like comparing Apples to apples , either one is safe to bet your life on ,its just a matter of which one you are more proficient and comfortable with .

Quote Originally Posted by MyGunCulture View Post
    Ummm. Both?
    I agree. I have both types that I carry. Depends on the situation I am going into.

My S&W j-FRAME is a nice small carry. OC & CC with loose clothing.
    My Mauser semi can be hidden well when going places I don't want to imprint.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I own both. My Kel-Tec P3AT .380 semi-automatic pistol is my "out and about" carry of choice. It's small enough to conceal no matter what the season of the year. Around the house, I keep my S&W 442 38 Special +P revolver near by. Either way, it's comforting to know I'm armed and not at the mercy of the BGs.

It is nice to have a choice. Maybe it is because we are women and like to change guns to match our clothing LOL.

TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post

It is nice to have a choice. Maybe it is because we are women and like to change guns to match our clothing LOL.
    Woo-hoo...Chicks with revolvers is even sexier! Actually, chicks with any gun is pretty darn hot, but I suspect you ladies already know that! (Just funnin' here, ladies, don't go all feminazi on me. )
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Neighbor gives me all the arguments about firepower and hi-cap magazines. Both of us have HCP. He has a High Cap 9MM auto and I have S&W 637. Tonight we are eating out, the temp is over 100 and we are in shorts and t-shirts. Care to guess which one is armed and which one is not as we sit in restaurant?
    True story and this isn’t the first time it has happened. He is armed probably 40-50% of the time and I am armed 100% of the time (including church!) I may put gun in trunk box for Post Office but that is it.
    Five on you beats the h*** out of 15 in the gun safe!

J-Frame in pocket rules! Don't leave home without it.

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    Neighbor gives me all the arguments about firepower and hi-cap magazines. Both of us have HCP. He has a High Cap 9MM auto and I have S&W 637. Tonight we are eating out, the temp is over 100 and we are in shorts and t-shirts. Care to guess which one is armed and which one is not as we sit in restaurant?
    True story and this isnít the first time it has happened. He is armed probably 40-50% of the time and I am armed 100% of the time (including church!) I may put gun in trunk box for Post Office but that is it.
    Five on you beats the h*** out of 15 in the gun safe!

J-Frame in pocket rules! Don't leave home without it.
    +1 to that. No form of safery equipment is doing any good in a box and locked away.

Glock 27 is my most carried pistol IWB on year round basis.
    P3AT is my #1 for pocket carry.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast