Looking for a small carry weapon...HELP - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a small carry weapon...HELP

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    six, long story short, one of my family members, shot another family member a long time ago.
    Nobody died. It is a very sensitive subject.

Your complex sense of humor don't apply here. But thank you for explaining.
    There was a shooting incident between two of my lifelong friends, accident of course. I got the story from both parties in the same space at the same time and there was concurrence. The shooter, who is no longer alive due to another dangerous activity he found himself addicted to, never was able to forgive himself for the mistake...

My sense of humor is applicable here. I use it to indicate mood, displeasure, disdain, joy, confusion... Any number of things can be indicated by my sense of humor. Perhaps it's perceived as more sinister than I intended. Perhaps not...

Feel free to ask...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

3. Anyone know how to tell the manufacture date of the sig p238? I have read a few really really REALLY poor reviews of the first 238's to be produced....

EDIT: There is a sticker on the side of the box with a date. Is this the manufacture date?

Quote Originally Posted by angrypenguin View Post
    Anyone know how to tell the manufacture date of the sig p238? I have read a few really really REALLY poor reviews of the first 238's to be produced....

EDIT: There is a sticker on the side of the box with a date. Is this the manufacture date?
    It might be the due date your movies are due back at block buster.

*If it is a date sticker from the factory and it is at least a month old, it is probably your firearms born on date. Are you you going to sign up your sig for birthday's at red lobster?

5. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    It might be the due date your movies are due back at block buster.

*If it is a date sticker from the factory and it is at least a month old, it is probably your firearms born on date. Are you you going to sign up your sig for birthday's at red lobster?
    Awwwww crap! This late fee is going to be gigantic Although Flicka 2 was worth it.

Looking for a small carry weapon...HELP

Quote Originally Posted by angrypenguin View Post
    I currently have a Glock 26 but it is a tad big to me, maybe I am using the wrong holster or something but it is hard to conceal well with it inside the waist band (my preferred place to carry). I always have to put it in a pocket. I went to look at a S&W bodygaurd 380 but with it in a holster the laser kept turing on so that gun was a no go.... I really like that gun. What else is there out there in the same size as that gun that is AT LEAST a .380 semi? Top range of spending is $750ish but I don't HAVE to spend that much lol.

Anyone have the BG380 with a inside the waist band holster that got it to work????

Thanks!
    i HAVE A KEL-TEC .380
    with Crimson trtace laser

Both like new
    $$425.00

7. Quote Originally Posted by barryh View Post
    i HAVE A KEL-TEC .380
    with Crimson trtace laser

Both like new
    $$425.00
    Thanks but I have found a gun already :)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Interested in selling your 26 at all? I'll offer you 400 flat for it.
    I am selling the Glock 26 with a crossbreed holster. If your still interested PM me.

I would buy one of the new small Ruger SR9c compacts in 9mm, the list price is about $500. I carry my S&W 340PD, Ruger SR9c, Kimber Ultra, Glock 45acp compact and a couple of other in an SOB holster. That is where I prefer to carry mine. In a waist holster that is for concealment, it is uncomfortable and does show. Under the arm holster restrict me to small pistols and only so much movement.

I would prefer to carry my SIG P220, but I am not physically large enough to carry that size of pistol as concealed. When I carry open it is my SIG.

Jerry
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    North American Hunting Club Life Member
    Crossbow Nation

Cool Kel-tec .380

I have a KEL-TEC .380 with Crimson Treace laser (model LG-430) and leather wallet holster for $410.00
    Laser as new in the box. .380 fired 1 box of 50 with no jam's.
    Barry

I carry the new Taurus TCP in .380. It easily drops into my front pants pocket and is light enough to not drag my pants down, I'm 68 years old so the old body ain't what it used to be . . .ok. And it doesn't require any wardrobe modifications, it goes with everything which makes carrying all the time easy. I also use the Uncle Mikes #3 pocket holster, a perfect combination I think.

While the .380 is minimal it's better than nothing.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast