A Special thank you to all GOD, GUNS and GUTS members - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Special thank you to all GOD, GUNS and GUTS members

JSDinTexas Guest
    Festus was the first one to ask to be my friend when I first joined. That set a welcomed tone to my introduction to the site.

I expect, and still expect, that everyone on this site shares a commonality, and that is guns and their use. I also expect everyone to voice their opinions as they see it, and barring personal attacks on me, I do not get too excited about statements that are counter to my thinking.

I know who my God is and that is between Him and me - all else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    Festus was the first one to ask to be my friend when I first joined. That set a welcomed tone to my introduction to the site.

I expect, and still expect, that everyone on this site shares a commonality, and that is guns and their use. I also expect everyone to voice their opinions as they see it, and barring personal attacks on me, I do not get too excited about statements that are counter to my thinking.

I know who my God is and that is between Him and me - all else is irrelevant.
    UH Oh.. You wrote God in this post!!! That's a no no... Careful "The Few" will be looking to report you...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    UH Oh.. You wrote God in this post!!! That's a no no... Careful "The Few" will be looking to report you...

Peace...
    Easy big boy, easy now ...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I hold festus, you and a number of others here at USACarry in the highest esteem. It has been a pleasure to learn much from you guys. You all have shown great insight and wisdom.
    Same here. Has been a great pleasure to have made all your acquaintances.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

this is sad

THIS IS ALL SO SAD.

How could the actions of "the three" result in forcing the site owners hand?

Perhaps it was the actions of a few religious zealots when they encountered someone who dared to disagree? If I remember correctly it was the religious zealots who went way overboard when they encountered anyone who did not agree with their beliefs. The God people became a pack of feral dogs. Attacking every thing, and anyone who crossed their paths.

This type of behavior is not what happens in your neighborhood. This style of behavior is usually reserved for backward 3rd world areas.

I wonder how much $ it would take to buy the server, software, and the high speed network that would allow any group that wanted, to start their own website?

Then you could run it anyway you saw fit. Allow only those who are like minded to participate.

Until that happens, everyone will have to abide by site rules to participate.

BTW, I am not an atheist, nor a liberal. I am allergic to Bull Sh&t, and lies. I have a major issue with "stupid".

Now who is the gang of three? If I am one of them just say so.

Many of you are acting like 6th graders.

Unlike many of the religious people, I attempted to debate the issue, not attack the person.

Perhaps that was the reason Luke went in the direction he did. IMO, the religious people are out of control.

7. I'm pretty sure I'm another one of "the three."

Just to be clear, I've never reported anyone on this site for anything. I've also never personally attacked anyone. I've attacked their ideas and countered them with my own, but I've never personally attacked anyone on here or reported them.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    This is an unfortunate turn of events. While I appreciate Luke’s position surly he must realize the malcontents are just going to pick another topic to complain about. In his capitulation he has opened the door wide to future onslaughts.

That said. I am saddened he has turned his back on his redeemer & angry he ignored the will of the people (vis-ŕ-vis the poll). It is his site to do with as he pleases so I shall not condemn him. I will however not support him.

There are several here I hold in high esteem & a few that I call friend. I will continue to visit on occasion. Unfortunately USA Carry has lost its spark & is now just another gun forum.
    It is indeed sad and unfortunate.....but since it has happened in society in general, as much as I had hoped the liberals would not garner another victory on a private site, it was not to be.

Thread close. Maybe one day when this site brings in enough money to pay someone a full time salary to sit here and moderate all the users we can allow religion again but until then, go over to ReligiousWithGuns.com • Index page. This is a site I setup today that will be for religion and guns. Post at will!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I will leave the group since that can be moderated by the person that started the group. This rule applies to open forums.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123