A Special thank you to all GOD, GUNS and GUTS members
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Special thank you to all GOD, GUNS and GUTS members

Exclamation A Special thank you to all GOD, GUNS and GUTS members

Thank you all for your time and participation in the GOD, GUNS and GUTS social group. You are helping to prove every day that Christianity is alive and well in the Firearms community. You have stepped up to the plate and are meeting adversity with grace under fire. Your love of the second ammendment is what helps give teeth to the first ammendment!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Thank you all for your time and participation in the GOD, GUNS and GUTS social group. You are helping to prove every day that Christianity is alive and well in the Firearms community. You have stepped up to the plate and are meeting adversity with grace under fire. Your love of the second ammendment is what helps give teeth to the first ammendment!
    Thanks festus. I consider you a friend and a brother.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Thanks festus. I consider you a friend and a brother.
    +1, HK4U. Festus has been a good friend, demonstrating his faith in his desire to help others.

I wonder if this group will have to be removed because of the new rule from Luke?

Exclamation why don't you ask him???

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I wonder if this group will have to be removed because of the new rule from Luke?
    Why don't you ask him?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Why don't you ask him?
    No need for that, I am sure that the zealots will do the right thing, and follow Lukes wishes. I would hate to have to be the heavy and report you to the site admin.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    +1, HK4U. Festus has been a good friend, demonstrating his faith in his desire to help others.

I hold festus, you and a number of others here at USACarry in the highest esteem. It has been a pleasure to learn much from you guys. You all have shown great insight and wisdom.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Did I miss an announcement?

I guess Luke banned religion from this site? What a shame. We are losing some fine pepole because of it.
    Fondis

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Thanks Wolfhunter. I see it now.
    Fondis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast